7

Mika's POV:

6 months later-

We met up in the hometown mall not far away from my own house. 

"Yuu~chan are you ready to meet my family?" I asked as she ate her ice cream from Yo-gurt World ( I'm being mental just go with it). 

She turned red and nodded slowly as I smiled. She pressed her index fingers together wanting to say something but, words didn't come out. "What is it?" I asked while tilting my head.

"I was thinking... that I might need to sell my belonging to have a good life with our family" She didn't make eye contact.

"Did I forget to tell her, I'm rich?" I thought. "Hey, why don't I meet your family first"  I said with a soft yet, sweet smile.

She nodded now making eye contact with me. I saw a slight of gloom in her eyes as if she was hiding something very sad along with guilt.

"I need to go to the restroom" I said as I slowly got up and patted her head.

I walked towards the restroom when I bumped into someone once again. I looked at then as I noticed who it was. My dad with sunglasses and a mask along with a black beanie. He smiled and waved at me.

"So, where is my future daughter in law" He said while pulling down his black mask.

"Why do you cover 75 percent of your face when your already ugly enough" I said with a blank expression on my face.

"Oi, I made you! And look at you your handsome" He said as he smiled.

"No, my mom cheated on you that's why" I coldly said.

"So, cruel Mika" He said as we both knew that never happened.

"Damn, I was made out of this fool.... How ever did my mother meet such an idiot" I thought as I looked around to find my mom.

"Oi, Mika your mom went more ahead to the Yogurt World" He said so softly.

"What!!!" I hissed out as I ran back to Yogurt World.

I saw a pink haired loli staring at my beloved darling, Yuu~chan. I caught a grip of myself as I walked towards then.

"M-mom... you came so early" I said as her red eyes stared at me.

"Oh~ sweetheart it's fine! I just want to meet my son's girlfriend" She said with a smile as then it disappeared when Ferid joined along.

I heard her pinch him in the arm and say, "I thought I told you to stay in the car"

He was now whimpering and looked at me for help, "Oh... no- I'm not going to help because I'm simply a weak being" I said as he flinched.

"Darn you" He mumbled out as my mom pinched his cheeks.

I heard a soft and pure giggle come out of my Yuu~chan. This made me blush lightly as I looked at her.

"Kawaii" I thought.

------------

A/N: Sorry, I haven't been updating.... I checked my grades and damn they're all low.... Hah~ No one can save me now..... From my mom ;-; later.... WELL HAVE A GOODNIGHT/ GOOD DAY/ A GOOD REST OF THE AFTERNOON!

-Mika Walker (MW)