5

2 years later

Mika's Point of View:

"Mi, I don't like cafe's " Crowely whined.

"Shut up, I thought adult were suppose to be wiser not dumber" Mistuba claimed as he walked along side to us.

"So, cruel... Mi tell him to be nicer" Crowely started pouting.

"I told you my name is not Mi !! It's Mi-ka " I yelled at Crowely.

"Meanie" Crowely said again.

My glasses began to slide off of my face as I stumbled in front of someone.

"Sorry" I heard a soft whisper from the young girl.

She had brown hair with brown eyes.

"No, I'm sorry" I said as I blushed lightly.

"Oh~ Mika is crushing on someone~" I heard Crowely say.

"S-stop!" I said as I blushed deeply.

Then I looked back at her as she started to turn red and stroke her hair.

"Gomen-gomen, my uncle is crazy" I blurted out.

"It's fine, I'll accept your apologize if- " She had a smile on her face.

"If?" I asked.

"You buy me a drink at the Owari Cafe" She smiled and giggled.

"Yeah-sure" I said as I rubbed my neck as I tried not to blush.

I heard Mistuba elbow me as he mumbled, "Score Mika"

I sighed and mumbled, "Just a drink"

Crowely followed us into the cafe as I didn't expect it. I smiled as the girl sat next to the window as the rays of sunlight hit her face which made me recognize her much better.

"A-akane?" I said softly.

She nodded in a reply as she giggled, "How did you know my name?"

"I used to go to Owari High" I claimed as Crowely and Mistuba were dis clued from the conversation.

"Really??? What was your name?" She asked as the waiter came to our table.

"Hello, my name is Yu and I'll be your waiter for today" I heard that familiar voice.

I turned around to see a young girl dressed in a maid's dress as her green eyes shined as we made eye contact.

"A-akane?? Aren't you suppose to be at work?" Yu asked Akane.

"Sis, calm down! These beautiful young men invited me to a cafe" Akane said as she winked at all of us.

"What do you mean? You invited yourself" I thought.

"She called me beautiful" Crowely said.

"No, she said all of us" Mistuba stated.

"Either way, this blonde says he went to our school" Akane asked Yu.

"Hm?No, don't remember him" Yu said as a purple hair boy walked towards her.

"Hey, baby" The boy said as he grabbed Yu by the hips.

I stood up quickly as everyone was surprised to see me do that so sudden.

"Mika?" Crowely said.

"I-i need to go to the restroom, p-please excuse me" I said as I walked passed the couple.

"Mika?" I heard Yu mumbled.

I walked into the restroom as I washed my hands and poured water on my face as I placed my glasses in my pocket. I looked myself in the mirror as I seemed to be mad at myself only. "Just a nerd, that never took his chance to be brave" I thought as I wanted to punch the wall. I walked out of the restroom without wearing my glasses as I looked at my table. Yu was alone in the table out of her maid dress.

"How long was I in the restroom for?" I asked myself as I pulled out my phone to text Mistuba.

I walked towards the table as she seemed surprised I would sit down.

"H-hi, Yuu~chan" I said with a smile.

"Mika, why didn't you call me or text me? I mean you could of told Yoichi to call you" She smiled as she handed me a cup of coffee.

I could feel her sadness grow as I asked, "There would have been no point, I wanted you to be happy! And you did so, I'm happy"

"You are really an idiot?" She said as I looked at the cup.

I saw my own reflection as I looked up at her.

"Yuu?" I said as tears rushed down her face.

"Asura and I are getting married, this year once I finish the High and give birth" She said as I felt my chest ache.

"Birth? Married?" I mumbled.

Now, I was the one crying as the pain in my chest grew bigger.

"I-i need a moment" I said as I got up and walked away.

I left my money on the table that way I didn't own anyone anything. I saw Mistuba outside talking to Crowely as I ignored them and walked the opposite way from them. I bumped into Akane once again.

"Sorry" I said trying to hide my tears.

"I'm guessing she told you" Akane said.

I felt her arms wrap around my chest as I also, hugged her.

"This feels right" I mumbled.

"Eh???" Akane started to blush and heat up.

"Gomen, I'm just really upset" I said as I rubbed my neck.

"Then I guess I'm sorry too" She said as her eyes sparkled.

"Sorry for what?" I asked as she came closer to me.

She grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me down. Then she whispered into my ear, "For this"

Then I felt her lips press up against mine as I suddenly also, kissed back to her. The feeling was electrifying and warm.

--------------

[ c r e d i t t o a r t w o r k ]

[ c r e d i t   t o   a r t w o r k  ]

A/N:

I ship everything! Don't judge just wait, for the plot twist as always... (tend to mess up with people feeling on the stories) I haven't added any smut YET so, proud of myself for trying to make this pure (blaming Purrcy for being pure right now). Oh whale, see you next time

- Mika Walker (MW)