3

Mika's POV:

When I finally woke up from the hostipal my parents weren't next to me as for the rest of family wasn't even in the room. The room was so, quiet as I could barely even open my eyes and breath. I heard a knock from the door.

"M-mika?" I heard a soft voice coming out of the other side of the door.

I tried speaking as I felt something covering my face. I saw my mom come into the lonely gloomy room that had me in it. 

"I know, you can't speak... we heard that your face will be a little different" She continued as I heard her want to shred a tear.

"Don't cry mom" I thought.

"I-i know it will be hard to move on from this" She started to break down in front of me which made me feel really bad.

"Please.... mom, it's going to be okay" I kept trying to want to speak but, no words came out.

I saw my dad, Ferid come in and say, "My love please, don't cry... Your making him feel even more hurt then he already is"

His words seemed to make her more upset as she hugged him.

"Mikaela, you should know that you have so many bandages on your face... That's why you can't speak" He replied coldly.

I nodded in reply as I understood the situation, I was in.

"I'm guessing you would also, want to know that some girl called the ambulance" He said.

Krul stayed quiet as she finally said, " We weren't able to find out who it was"

"I know who it was" I mumbled out as they seemed to barely hear me.

"We should leave you, for you to rest" Ferid said as he placed his hand on Krul's shoulder.

Weeks passed until, I was able to finally speak and I was also back at my house. I finally saw my face as I looked like a normal popular kid. My sisters' seemed to have to get to use to my face, as for the first day they saw me... They thought I was some thief or my mother's lover.  I heard Krul and Ferid start to argue.

"Mika should go somewhere safe where he won't be laughed at!" I could hear my mom yell.

I heard my dad softly say, "Mika can deal with the humiliation he is a wise young man, my dear"

My mother replied with a hiss, "Your sweet words don't change the topic! I say we should take him to America with his uncle Crowely that way he starts fresh! And makes friends for once"

"You don't think our son is brave and strong?" I heard my dad raise his voice.

"It's not that!" She replied with a deep tone.

"Then what is it?" He said in a low and soft tone.

"He's a nerd, a nobody in school, he is weird compared to others, he is weak.... I can't lie about that even though I think he is the most gentle and innocent human being in my eyes" My mother's words made me want to cry.

I walked towards their room as I claimed, "You think I'm weak!"

I felt tears rush down my face as my mom said, "No-no it's not that"

I punched the wall in their bed room door that created a hole as I yelled out, "STOP LYING TOWARDS ME! I AM YOUR SON, I LOOK UP TO YOU FOR ADVICE! I would at least want you to think the most of me instead of a weak person"

They both looked at me with shock as I never rebelled against them as they always expect it from Lacus and not me... The perfect kid

The next day, I saw suit cases in the door steps as I looked back at Ferid.

"What is this!" I claimed as I pointed towards the suit cases.

Ferid looked down as he said, "Your mother and I agreed you should live in America for 1 to 2 years until we can fix what happened at school"

Those words made me hold down my pride.

"What about my sisters!" I claimed.

Ferid said, "Lacus will be taken to England as for Yoichi will stay here"

"Lacus goes to England and I go to America! What the hell, I don't want to deal with an orange shit head president! I also, dislike Americans!!!! Their "all you can eat buffets" No wonder they're all fatasses!" I yelled at him.

"Oh shut up, you know your uncle was born in America! Don't say such things!" Ferid said as he patted my back.

"The point is, I don't want to go" I mumbled.

"In America, you'll learn to speak Spanish, perfect English, French, and Latin by the time your done in two years" He said as he pushed me towards the door.

"EHHHHH!!!! BAKA!!!!" I yelled at him as I was kicked out of my own house.

When I saw the taxi cab I mumbled out, "Stupid, America"

--------------------------------------------

A/N :

Just know I'm American.... Don't get triggered! Also, enjoy the edit I made for you! Alright, night you small fangirls or fanboys.