4

Yu's POV:

I haven't seen Mika since that horrible day. First it was just one day, the day turned into a week... from a week to a month.

"Yoichi!" I said.

She turned back and looked at me with a smile.

"What's up, Yui?" She said softly.

I smiled and greeted her with another smile, "So, do you know this guy name.... Mika?"

She tilted her head, "Yeah, but what do you want to know about him?"

I smiled and rubbed my neck, "So, do you know where he is?"

"Yeah but, I need a reason" Yoichi seemed to be so eager to know.

"I think... I like him" I finally confessed.

"Pffftt" She started to laugh.

"EHHH?!!!?" I said as I blushed deeply.

"You like my brother" She continued as she kept laughing.

"HE'S YOUR BROTHER" I yelled so loud that I felt eyes stare at me.

"Gomen" I said bowing down as I looked towards all of them.

"Yui~san your so loud" Yoichi said with a giggle.

Then I whispered into her ear, "But where is he?"

She looked at me as she finally sighed and said, "He was taken to the United States of America"

"Why that far???" I was becoming tense now.

She shrugged as she walked toward the outer gate to leave the school, I followed her to the gate as I waved to her.

"So, he's in America.... THAT DAMN LUCKY SON OF A B-" I was stopped as Shinoa hissed at me.

"Oi, dumbass" Shinoa kept staring at me.

Akane hit both of us with a text book, "No bad words! Keep it PG-13 please" She pleaded.

I rubbed my neck as I mumbled, "I'm a fan of the people in the US.... That's all"

Shinoa then said, "Hey guess what time it is!"

Akane asked, "What time is it?"

I question her why she wanted to know the time as I looked at my phone.

"SHOOT, IT'S TIME FOR ME TO WORK" I yelled out as I ran towards the locker.

All I heard was Shinoa say, "Bin-Go"

--

Mika's POV:

I yawned as I woke up to the sound of an alarm.

"SORRY" I heard foot steps and Crowely kept yelling out, "SORRY"

I got up from my bed as I opened the door into the hallway. I found Crowely talking on the phone in Spanish as he was changing into his suit. He covered the phone as he looked at me.

"Sorry, Mi" He taunted me with that nickname.

I ignored him and walked back into the room as I stretched.

"Another day " I yawned as I looked for my clothes in the closet.

I found my uniform and did my bed as I started to gather up my homework for today's class. I looked outside the window to see Crowely leave in a rush towards work. I sighed as I grabbed my towel to take a shower. Once I was out of the shower, I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs.

"Good morning, Mr. Mikaela" Shinya replied.

"Morning" I smiled as I looked at him.

"Going to school, already?" He asked.

"Yeah, my uncle left me so... I guess I have to ride the BMW Motorcycle" I replied with a happy grin on my face.

"Pleased to hear" Shinya said as he handed me my breakfast.

I started to eat the pancakes on the plate as I mumbled, "What time is it?"

"5:45 am sir' " Shinya said as he handed me a napkin.

I nodded as I finished eating the pancakes and started to eat the bacon.

"I guess, I have time to hang out with my friends" I said with a smile.

"I guess you do" Shinya handed me the keys for the house and the motorcycle.

"Alright!" I smiled and grabbed my bag with the keys.

"Stay safe!" Shinya replied as I gulped down the orange juice and ran towards the garage as I thought, "Maybe the US isn't that bad"

I pulled out my phone and texted my friends on SnapChat and Instagram. Once I left the house I was introduced to a guy with blonde hair and purple eyes. 

"So, Mika this is my friend named Mistuba " Nate said.

I laughed as I spoke in Japanese and said, "That sounds like a girl name"

To my surprise the guy also know Japanese and said, "Your name sounds like a female's too"

Our whole crew started to stare at us due to the fact that they didn't understand what we were saying.

Mistuba seemed a little short as his height was 5'2 ish or 5'3.

"So, anything short I can call you?" I asked in english bring back life to our group.

"Yeah, Mist would be fine... I guess" He said as he shrugged.

We all stared at our phones as we got invitations to a party on October and it was going to be in Tokyo, Japan...

----------------------

A/N:

A/N:

I should update all my fanfics tbh! TT^TT