二(Two)

Ino is now currently running towards Namimo Middle School.

"I can't believe I overslept, now I'm going to be late on my first day."

Finally arriving in front of the school, Ino came across a tennager with sharp icy-grey eyes and black hair.

The tennager approach her with his tonfas ready to attack her.

"Herbivore you're late." He said threateningly.

Ino just smile at him without fear which surprised him but didn't show it.

"Gomennasai, I have been just transferred today, so I'm new here."

The teen just stare at her for a second and then put away his tonfas before leaving, Ino smiled at him and thank him for his leniency then make her way to the Director's Office.

💠💠💠TimeSkip💠💠💠

After meeting the Director, she make her way towards the classroom she was assigned to. Ino could here the teacher announced that there will be a transferred student.

After that the teacher called Ino to come in and introduce herself, as she enter's the classroom, the students were enchanted by her beauty. A real beauty with sparkles around that give her an air of princess, She  bow politely and then introduced herself.

"Ohayo gozaimasu, my name Ino Di Vongola, I hope we all get along."

The boys blush and some nosebleed in such a presence and beauty, while the girls were jealous of her beauty.

The teacher who is called Nezu-sensei, tell her to seat in front of a teenager who's named is Yamamoto Takeshi.

As Ino took a seat, she could feel the lustful gaze from the boys and the glares she's receiving from the girls, but she ignore them and just focused her attention towards the boy who is behind her.

"Yamamoto Takeshi, son of the infamous assassin, Yamamoto Tsuyoshi, the Falling Rain."

She sigh and look toward the sky in daze, ignoring the gaze and whispers.

"The teacher praise himself more than teaching, the others try to follow but with such difficulty, what a pity."

Nezu-sensei notice that his new student was not paying attention to his class.

"Ino Di Vongola come here and solve this equation."

Ino look at the problem, (4x + 6) (3 - 7x) = 0.

"The answer is either x = -3/2 and x = 3/7."

The teacher was shock and say that is correct. Ino then return her gaze back at the sky, ignoring the whispers of her classmates.

💠💠💠TimeSkip💠💠💠

When class was over, two girls make there way towards Ino, one has short orange hair and other one has long black hair.

"Konichiwa Ino-san. My name is Sasagawa Kyoko and this is my friend Kurokawa Hana, we would like to invite you to eat cakes with us after class is done."

Ino was about to agree, but she remember that is something that she has to do, so she decline.

"Ino is fine, and sorry Sasagawa-san, Kurokawa-san. I can't come with you, there is have something I must do today, maybe some other time."

"It's fine, it doesn't bother us and you just call me Kyoko, right Hana."

"It doesn't bother me either, and while were at it, we can show you around cause your new here."

Ino thank them and then leave the classroom as she head to the school rooftop. As she arrived, she hear a familiar voice called.

"It's forbidden for students to go in here. It's against the rules."

She look towards were the voice came from only to see the boy she meet this morning.

"You shouldn't be here either seeing that your also a student..."

Seeing the boy squinting in discontent, just like a predator to it's prey, she added.

"...I came here to relax um..."

The boy eye the girl in front of him first before answering.

"Hibari Kyoya"

A breathtaking smile rose on Ino face as she introduce herself with bowing gracefully.

"My name is Ino Di Vongola."

Hibari about to say something but he was interrupt by the school bell. Ino then turn around and open the door that behind her.

"It was meeting you Hibari-san, and the next time we meet I'll make sure that I won't wake you up."

After the she close the door while ignoring the piercing eyes she was getting from the boy. While making her way back to her classroom she was was lost in thought.

"Hibari Kyoya, hmmmm.... So his from the Hibari Clan that has been in the Triad for several centuries."

And with that she turned her gazed towards the clear sky as a devil smirk rose on her face along with a certain devious glint on her eyes.

"Looks mine stay here will be interesting"

TO BE CONTINUE...