Soulmate..? (Megamo X Reader) Part Two

Start from the beginning

The Email states the following:

    Dear Mrs (Last Name),
I regret to inform you that your child has violated some rules of our school code. During the events of today, the council president of Akademi informed us about the unimaginable things your daughter did and said. The following includes inappropriate language, mocking, violation of school student privacy and extremely vulgar gestures.

"Tch. Snitch." You said silently and kept reading on.

Your daughter is now in after school detention for 4 weeks prior, as well as on cleaning duty and club probation. These are light punishments however, so she should learn from her brash behavior. If you would please talk to your child about this, we hope you tell her this behavior won't be excepted again. Thank you again for reading.
         - Sincerely, Akademi High Guidance Counselor

You finished reading and turned to see your mom, with crossed arms and an unamused look. "So dear, care to explain?" She said and looked you right in the eye. You first decided to ease the situation and worm your way out of it. "I'm sorry mom. But it wasn't even my fault. It was him. He provoked me first with his rude tone of voice and his old appearance." That doesn't help. "That doesn't help." And she said it. It stung more coming from her. "(Your Name), I want to know why you decided to do these things. You could've gotten expelled! This school was hard for you to get into and also, you're lucky these are light punishments." Light punishments. You cringed at how adults thought these were "light punishments." But you mentally shrugged as you remembered what kind of top school you went too. She then looked back at you. Ok you should spill the beans now.

After a few minutes, you explained everything to her, even the red string part. Everyone knows about it, but not everyone can see it. At least 40% of the population can, but that usually happens when it runs in the family blood. Normally the other 60% had to leave it up to fate, and a blind eye. You wondered for the slightest moment, if Megamo could see your string attached to his. Your mother sighed. "You could've approached your future fiancé better than how you did." You turned a little red and then looked betrayed. "I'm your DNA. I'm You. Who's side are you on?" Your mother laughed and looked at the email again. "I trust those wont happen again young lady. Or you can kiss your rights in this house bye bye." WiFi rights. Cooking rights. Sleeping in on weekend rights. Your own free time or privacy rights. Your mom was like a touch drill Sargent, and you know wondered what your dad was doing. You nod hastily, give her a kiss on the cheek and go upstairs. Tomorrow would be a long, long, long day.

- The Next Day -

As usual you did your morning routine. But this time a little slower, you were distracted with thoughts of your soulmate. Not the shojo manga types of thoughts. More like thoughts such as "I wonder how many times I can piss bastard off as revenge." But sadly, you felt more annoyed with every thought of him and his ugly hairstyle. So that thought you thought of probably wouldn't happen. Well I mean, you thought he was a handsome guy but after seeing him yesterday, he went from a 10/10 to a 3/10 for personality and looks. That's a low blow.

Arriving at school, it was normal. No sign of him in sight, but you had to keep your guard up. You never know when the chance is he might be watching you to snitch on you. Throughout the whole first half of the school day you were not focused much on studies. More on day dreams and different things. By lunch, you were sitting outside near the big confession Sakura tree, eating a sand which. Normally you wouldn't do this but you couldn't stand your friend right now. She said she was thankful for that push but she wouldn't stop talking about Megamo, which was pretty annoying. So you hide in a place she wouldn't suspect.

Upon eating your sandwiches you heard footsteps. It's him isn't it. You then whipped around and threw a partially bitten sandwich as whoever it was. "How disgusting." You heard a familiar, whiny voice. It's him. Ugh. Great. Ew. Sighing, you turned around with bored and tired eyes. "Ew it's the salty prune. What do you want." You scoffed as you turned you back on him, lying down in the shade of the tree. Well there goes your lunch. He bent down and looked at you in the eyes from up above, as your head was on the ground staring at the sky and a little at him.