Soulmate..? (Megamo X Reader) Part Two

( yes there is going to be three parts. Yes I'm late. Yes I forgot stuff. Yes I will make up for it somehow. Yes I will work on more reads. Yes I will make student council members x reader plus info chan. Yes I will make more one shots. Yes I'm not using commas. Yes I will do requests soon for just student characters. Yes I might make Lemons in a different book maybe. Yes I thank you all for your patience. Enjoy )

Previously:
"Me. (First name and Last name). " So apparently your soulmate was a jerk. You bet he wasn't even special- RUnning and turning the corner you stop and look up to see the Megamo Saikou. The student council president, you remembered his face from the computer screen. You are a wheezing mess but look at your finger and then his. They are connected. How? Both of your eyes widen at each other, then his eyes narrow. "Just who do you think you are talking to anyway?"

Back to the show!

"Who do I think-" You sighed and stood up. Rubbing the back of your head, you catch your breath and then look up with the most aggravated look. Right then you walk up to him and push a finger into his chest. "I think I'm talking to some silver haired, expired prune rude grandpa." You shout and crossed your arms, backing up. Megamo looks a little baffled but more offended nonetheless. "How dare you. I can have you expelled." He scoffed at you like you were nothing but a mere ant. But boy, you are not. Being the righteous person you are, you put on a smug look. "For what? Stating facts?" You smirk and mock him a bit.

Megamo looks annoyed but it's true, he can't expel you for something so trivial. His hands noticeably grip to his folder of papers. You glance at your watch, 20 minutes before clubs end. You hoped no one heard you, as you heard how people liked this baby of a man. "Listen- student (Your name), go home. I have business to attend to at the student council. I shouldn't be wasting my time with something like this. So thank you, for wasting my time." He said through gritted teeth and began to walk off. "ha HA HA." You shout obnoxiously. "What a baby! And you're welcome Mr. Old man!" You shout louder and stick out your tongue. Like that will help.

Megamo stops and you can feel an aura of pure rage at you. First you make an innocent, stupid, nonchalant face at him when he turns around and then run off. You can hear angry footsteps behind you and you know either one outcome, you're screwed or two, you make it home in once piece. "Come back here." He says in a harsh, loud tone and you laugh. "Or what? You'll snitch on me?" You yelled and ran off fast. Stopping by your locker, you change your shoes and grab your bag before heading off but a hand clenches onto your shoulder. Well goodbye life. "(First name and Last name) you are officially-" "Hey! (First name!)" You turn to see your friend's body heading toward you, waving happily. "Oh you're busy-" She said but you shake your head no and escape the death grip of Megamo. You walk to your friend and push her into Megamo. "Thank me later!" You said, running off, cackling like you won. You also flipped Megamo off. Because you can.

- At home, around 7:30 pm -

Sitting on your bed, you scroll through your phone, thinking about all the events that went down today. It was way too much. But you also got to flip someone off. That was pretty great. Smiling to yourself, you think of what you did was a good thing, your friend liked Megamo so it's not like she would be mad for being used as a sacrifice for your get away. But then your thoughts and smiling self turned into an annoyed face. You remember he is your soulmate. YOU MIGHT HAVE TO MARRY THIS DUDE. You grunted, then body slam yourself back into your bed, after you paced around your room for a bit. You don't want to go to school. That snitch probably ratted on you. Tch.

"(Your name)!!!" Your mother calls you down from the living room you assume. Slipping off your bed, you begrudgingly tread out the door, downstairs. "Yea mom?" You said and rubbed some exhaustion out of your eyes. "(Your name)...can you explain what this is?" She said with a tone of fake worry mixed with a expression of complete anger. "Whatever it was, I blame nature. It raised me like this." You said and closed your eyes and raised a peace sign up. Then you open your eyes to see your mom close to snapping. "Sorry ma'am." You say sweating and sat down beside her. Your mother turns the family laptop towards you with an alarming email on it. I mean, you assume so since the email had 3 exclamations on it.