Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Finn Pov.

Three months later...

"She's so beautiful," I say as I stare down at my daughter, Faith.

"He's so cute," Angie says as she looks down at Alex.

My mom and dad come and my mom holds Faith.

"I'm gonna spoil you so much," she tells Faith. "Guys! She's opening her eyes!"

Annie shows Angie and me and my dad run over there.

"They're green, just like her Dad's," Angie says and some tears trickle down her face.

I kiss Angie, soon after Alex wakes up too.

"And his are blue, just like yours," I tell her.

Already Faith looks like me, and Alex looks like Angie. They're both beautiful kids, and I already love them.

I take my turn to hold Alex, and he starts to cry after awhile.

"Probably hungry, do you want Faith back?" Angie asks.

"Sure," I say.

I hold Faith and sit back in the chair. I stroke her soft baby face with my index finger, and she wraps her hand around it. That's when it hits me.

I'm a dad of a beautiful girl, and a handsome little boy.

No one in the world will be good enough for my little girl. I'll coach my son through dating just as my dad did for me. I will love them and protect them both no matter what. I will be the best dad I can be, and make sure I make my kids happy and I raise the two kids to be happy and healthy.

"Daddy loves you," I whisper.

I lean down and kiss her forehead gently.

I see Angie smiling at me when I lift up my head.

"You're gonna be a great dad,"

"And you're gonna be a great mom,"

She smiles and looks back down at our son. "Alex, I hate to break it to you, but no girl will ever be good enough for you."

I laugh. "I was thinking about that when I held Faith,"

She smiles. "I love you Finn,"

"I love you too Angie."