Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Finn Pov.

Nine years later...

Today is the day! I'm going to ask Angie to marry me. We are now twenty years old, we moved out into a house next door to my parents. Maggie is nine years old, it's crazy how much she's grown. It's crazy how much I've grown.

I have the ring, it has a pearl and the band is silver. I decided to ask her on the beach, because that's where we always are. She's at work right now, she makes fishing nets for the fisherman, I am a fisherman. She gets off of work in an hour so I gotta set this up quick.

I leave her a note telling her to meet me at the beach. I go to the beach and I put a blanket on the beach with candles and sea shells and flowers. I wait by the water for her to come.

--------------------------------------

Angie Pov.

"I'm home Finn!" I yell as I walk through the doors. "Finn? Hello?"

I see a note on our dining table. "Meet me at the beach. Love Finn."

I drop my purse and run to the beach. I feel like he's planning a surprise of some sort.

I get to the beach and see him sitting on a decorated blanket. He sees me and smirks, he gets on one knee.

He's going to purpose to me. I don't need a long speech, I'm going to say yes.

"Angie, when I met you I never would've guessed we'd be here today. You are my first and only love, you are my best friend, I love you more than words can describe. Will you make me the happiest person ever, and marry me?" he asks.

"Yes, of course, yes."

We kiss and hug and I forgot about the ring.

"Oh the ring," Finn remembers.

I laugh a little. He slips it on my finger and I love it.

"I love it,"

"I'm glad,"

We walk back hand in hand and he takes me into his parents house.

"She said yes!" he yells.

They smile and Maggie hugs both of us. "You're getting married?!"

"Yup," I smile at her.

"Can I come?" she asks.

"Of course little sis," Finn says.

I smile at him and Maggie giggles.

We talk with his family for awhile, who are practically my family too. I have remembered everything. It took awhile, but I have my memories back which is all that matters.

"Angie," Annie whispers.

"Yea?" I ask.

"Follow me upstairs," she says.

So I do. She shows me two wedding dresses. "You don't have to wear either if you don't want to, but you can if you want."

"Annie, they're beautiful."

She helps me try them on. The first one is short with pearls on the top. I like it, but the sea green one is catching my eye.

"I like it,"

"Wanna try the other one in case you like it better?" she asks.

"Sure." I say.

I put this one on and I'm in love with it. It fits me like a glove, it's green and pearl white, and I love it.

"Can I wear this to my wedding?" I ask.

"Of course you can." Annie says.

I smile and give her a hug.

Annie is like my mom.

"I love you Annie."

"I love you too sweetie."