Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Finn Pov.

I grab Angie's hand and we walk down the aisle together to the reception area.

Everyone follows behind and they all sit down. Daniel plays a slow song for Angie and I and we dance together.

"Finn,"

"Yes?"

"I love you more than anything, you know that right?" Angie asks.

"I love you more than you love me."

"That's impossible, I love you so much they need to invent a new and big number."

"I love you so much I wish I could repeat this day for the rest of my life so that neither of us would ever have to lose each other."

She stares straight into my eyes, and kisses me.

The song ends and Daniel plays faster music and people eat and dance.

Then my mom stands up to make a speech.

"I am lucky to not only have a strong relationship with my son, the groom, but also the bride. Finn and I we were on our own for a short period of time,"

I sadly smile and Angie kisses my cheek. My parents told me about how my dad almost died and he couldn't come back for awhile. But it only made me and my mom closer.

"But I'm one to believe that everything happens for a reason," she looks at dad who smiles at her. "And it only made my bond with Finn stronger. Angie, I've known Angie since she was eight years old. Finnick and I took care of Angie, and we love her and couldn't imagine her or Finn with anyone else but each other."

Everyone claps and Angie and I hug my mom.

We all party together until it's way past the time we usually sleep. It's officially midnight. Everyone walks home and Angie and I are last to leave.

I pick her up bridal style and she laughs. I don't know how I do it but I carry her all the way home even though I'm exhausted.

We get home and I pass Angie the key to open the door. I walk her up the stairs and we lay down in our room that we've never shared until now.

I give her a kiss, "I love you Mrs. Angie Odair."

She smiles, "I love you more, Mr. Finnick Odair."