Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Finnick Pov.

Finn is getting married, it's crazy. I'm excited for him, and I still remember when him and Angie were first going out. He's so excited, and Annie is excited, and Maggie is excited, and Angie is excited. Everyone is happy right now.

The Capitol knows I'm alive. It was really annoying when we had to do interviews and all that. But they leave us alone now.

We have dinner with Angie and Finn and they go back to their house after.

Maggie has grown up so much, and I'm happy because she hasn't taken an interest in boys yet. And she knows that if they get near her I will gladly hunt them down with my trident and skewer them. Call me harsh, or mean, but she's my little girl.

"Daddy," Maggie says.

"Yes sweetie?" I ask.

"How long have Finn and Angie known each other?" she asks.

"Since they were eight, why?" I ask.

"Just wondering." she says.

"Alright, good night princess." I kiss her forehead.

"Good night Daddy." She walks up the stairs to her ocean blue room.

I walk over to Annie.

"He's getting married," I say.

"Yea, it's crazy." She says. "Angie is gonna wear my dress, the one I wore in Thirteen."

"That's cool, it will be nice to see her in it." I say.

"I can't believe how much he's grown up," She says.

"Yea, but he's happy and we're happy for him. And remember, we got each other no matter how old we get." I tell her.

"I know," she smiles.

I grab her hand and we walk up the stairs we go in our room and lay down.

"Good night Annie," I whisper.

"Good night Finn, I love you." She says.

"I love you too."

We fall asleep.