28: Problems To Truth & Dares

Start from the beginning

"Let's play truth or Dare." Archie blurts out of nowhere.

Jughead nodded his head and looks over at the adults. Mary, Hermione, Tom, Sierra, Alice and Fp sighed as they crossed their arms. "Dare." Moni states. Alice rolled her eyes. Of course she would pick dare.

Betty looks around and watches them closely with her eyes. Cheryl smirked as Fred makes a pout. "Fine. I dare you to kiss Mary." Mary's face grows red.

Hermione smirks and scoots over to Mary. Mary heisted at first and eventually gives in. A short peck on the lips before withdrawing makes everyone shocked. "Next." She says as she turns to Cheryl. "Cheryl, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Cheryl answered back as she clicks her tongue. Hermione's lips stay quirked. "Tell your darkest secret."

Cheryl's shoulders tense up. She was afraid that Alice and Fp would terminent her adoption. She didn't want to unadopted. She loves living with them and the family. She never had a family like this before.

"I burned down Thornhill." Everyone looked at her in shock. Yep this is what she was afraid of. Betty shook her head a little and then pulled her close and started laughing.

"Wow... C." She broke down laughing. Cheryl rolled her eyes. "It's not funny. I needed a clean slate. And that was my way."

Jughead's eyes grew and then he laughed. "Both Of us committed arson." Fp didn't find that comment funny. It was a serious offense and Jughead had to spend three months in juvie.

"Jughead!" He scolded with hard eyes and he shut his mouth. He still was laughing inside though. Archie smirked and laughed as well.

"Okay moving on! Mr Keller, Truth or Dare?"

Tom looks swiftly at Sierra. He was told by Sierra that Alice and Fp want to adopt Cheryl. He thinks that's a great idea. Cheryl needs a family and what better family than that. "Truth."

Archie smirks at rolls his tongue. "Have you ever kissed someone of the same-sex?" Tom clears his throat quite taken back.

"Yes I have. Moving on..."

Alice and Fp and Mary shake their heads. "No, no you have to tell us now!" Tom sighs and groans.

"Fine. It was a drunk makeout. Fred and I were at One of the super bowl game and I accidentally kissed him. End of story." His voice was shaky and Fred's face flushes at the memory. Archie was in wow. He didn't know his dad kissed another guy.

"Dad! You kissed a man!" Archie exclaims and his father's face flushes pinker. "I was drunk!" Fred defends as he runs his hands down his face.

Fp was laughing so hard. "Wow... Fred I didn't know you had it in you!" Fred rolls his eyes and groans. "I was drunk and it was a lapse of judgement!"

After everyone stops laughing the game continues. "Alice, Truth or Dare?" Alice sits up and stops drinking some red wine from her glass and sets it on the coffee table. Alice grins and presses her lips together.

"Truth." Fp looked at her with a Surprised look on his face. She turned to see his face and giggled. "What? I can't choose truth for once." He shook his head and responded by kissing her lightly.

"Have you ever kissed anyone else in this room, besides Mr Jones?" Oh shit. She can't tell him that. It would break his heart.

Fred tried to hide the fear in his face. He didn't know Archie was going to ask that. Alice felt her heart beating faster than ever. Tom noticed the hesitance in the air. It was thickened by sighs. Fp learned in closer and almost didn't know what to think. Alice kissing another man. That wasn't something he didn't want to think about.