No Chance for One More Day

Start from the beginning

Wait... I don't think that's the saying.

She leaned into me, I was too drunk to react and partly because I liked it I let her basically use me as a pillow. I put my arm around her, again no control, and laughed when she took my cigarette again.

"Don't you have your own pack?" I teased.

"Yours taste better." She smirked saucily, licking her lips.

Insert drool here.

"Zacky, come on!" Johnny said waving some keys.

"Don't." Bailey warned grabbing my arm.

But drunk Zack didn't hear her. I kissed her cheek which meant to give her some confidence in me as I followed Johnny outside. I bumped into the door walking out due to inebriation and high fived the door for not breaking.

Woo big word Zack, high five!

"Cause I'm a gotdam cowboy!" Johnny hollered doing donuts on the quad. He laughed as it went on two wheels and he fell off, luckily the quad went back onto four wheels and stopped in its tracks.

"Your turn!" He laughed motioning for me to get onto the quad while cleaning himself off.

I got on and I was afraid at first since I wasn't too used to that kind of thing, but then after getting the hang of it – it was fun!

When I got dizzy enough that I had to stop; I stumbled off, taking the keys with me. Johnny was worse for wear and could barely stand – quad time was over. We all talked for another hour just about random shit, pretty much just telling Bailey about past times and California life. They snuck in a few embarrassing stories about me, to which I would have my revenge, but she was still smiles and giggles. She never took a step from my side, which I liked too.

Matt excused himself and Val, they usually were the first to exit. I looked around and saw Brian talking to Bailey, and she was laughing. I instantly got jealous. She looked over at me and I couldn't even hide it in my face. I must've scared her because she stopped talking and her face fell. Brian followed her gaze to me and winked at me before continuing his story.

I had no threat in Brian, he knew how I felt about Bailey. He would never do that to me, but for some reason it lit a spark inside of me.

I don't know why, she wasn't mine and she never would be.

I walked outside to have a cigarette, passing a passed out Johnny on the beer pong table. After my second cigarette Brian came out, he smoked half of one before even trying to talk to me.

"I'm going in too." He said. "We're leaving probably early."

"It's 3 am now." I said.

"Well, hope you recover fast." He smiled. "Val and Matt are driving, we don't need to be coherent or anything. I'm sure we'll stop at every bar along the way."