Jing Mu had a good night's rest for once and stumbled down the stairs, falling and almost stubbing his toes until Xu Ye caught his falling figure. But alas, Xu Ye was smaller than him and could barely hold onto the taller boy.

With a loud crash, they both fell onto the floor and banged their foreheads together.

"Ah, it hurts!" "Are you ok?"

Xu Ye was asking considerately while Jing Mu was complaining about the pain. Jing Mu blushed. He was older, he should be caring for the younger boy, but instead, he was the one who was being childish!

"I'm fine." With bright red cheeks, the taller boy ran away to the dining room and sat quickly between some kids.

At this time - Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~

"Coming!" Li Bai yelled from the kitchen as he took off his apron.

Li Bai anticipated and opened the door. Maybe it would be Long Su?

Wrong, it was his two sister, Li Mi and Li Qi.

"Ge~ We came to see how you're doing. Oh, it smells good, let us have some food!" It was kind of creepy how they both said this at the same time, but Lu Feng, having transferred Li Bai's own memory to himself, knew that this was normal and didn't freak out.

"Ok, but you should have called me before you came. I could have made more food."

The dining room was big so it was no problem squeezing in a few more chairs to the tables.

Every kid, besides the ones who were still dozing off on their seats, ate with gusto and proceeded to eat quickly to go play.

"Oh my! Ge, you made this! I've only tasted your burnt curry before! This is tiers apart!"

"Mm, this is pretty good! You should come home sometime and cook some for father as well! He'd be delighted!"

What the twins didn't expect was:

"Maybe I will."

Oh, their brother finally was willing to come back home for a while!

The twins left after eating dainty amounts like ladies and waved from their Rolls Royce till they couldn't be seen anymore.

"Hello?"

Li Bai froze.

"Long Su!"

"Hello, could I stay and get a meal off you?" Long Su had a graceful smile on his face that made him seem embarrassed that he was asking this.

"Of course, sit sit, I'll give you a lot of food. You look so skinny! More than last time! Are you eating and exercising properly? It's very important you know."

Li Bai rambled on and on, excited to see his husband who hadn't come by after last time.

'Ah, this is just like when I first met him...' Li Bai thought to himself.

When the two had met, Lu Feng had never met anyone outside his family. They told him until he could master his power, fully, he couldn't go out for fear of accidentally harming any gods. It was only his power that could harm gods, even kill them, and he knew how dangerous it was from accidentally having injured his family members in the past.

Meng Wei was just a kid back then, at only a thousand years old, he was still very immature and liked to play around. He was only aloof and cool in front of his fellow gods of the same age. He didn't like playing with others and only explored by himself.

One day, he was shooting arrows into the sky as an experiment when all but one came back down.

The arrows were all heavenly instruments and caused small craters that soon disappeared due to his power of creation.