Midnight~~~

Keith was asleep on his side and shiro was on his stomach. Shiro woke up feeling quite warm so he took his hoodie off and stumbled to the bathroom and turned on the light than splashed some cold water on his face. "Shit...god I feel sick.." Shiro thought as he tried to walk. He walked down the hallway to the room. "Oh no.." Shiro thought as he squeezed his stomach and placed his hand over his mouth. He rushed back to the restroom and threw up. Keith grumbled at the light of the bathroom shining into the dark room. He opened his eyes and got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Shiro sat on his knees with his arm on the toilet and his forehead on his arm. "Mm you okay Shiro?" Keith asked as he rubbed shiros back. Shiro shook his head. Keith placed his hands on shiros neck, over the scarred bite mark he made to claim Shiro 3 years ago. "Must be running a fever. He's going to start today.." Keith thought as he helped Shiro up and to the bedroom. Shiro laid down on his back with his arms covering his face. Keith walked downstairs to the kitchen and got Shiro his temperature control as well as some stomach medicine to help with the nausea. He walked back up and went to the restroom and got a small bowl of cold water along with a towel and a rag. He went back to the bedroom and sat it down. "How are you feeling?" Keith asked softly as he rubbed shiros stomach. "I feel like dying...I'm great." Shiro said as he gave Keith a weak thumbs up. Keith grabbed the rag and moved shiros arm and placed it on his forehead. "Keep that there and let me get you some water." Keith said as he got up and got Shiro a glass of cold water. He walked back in and took the rag off of shiros head. Shiro leaned up and grabbed the temperature pills and took two of them. "Thank you Keith." Shiro said as he finished taking the temperature pills. "Your welcome babe. Now finish taking your medicine." Keith said. Shiro took the stomach medicine and finished the glass of water. "I'm hot..." Shiro said quietly. Keith Un-covered shiros legs and ran the rag up and down shiros legs and over his torso. Shiro felt slightly better so he got comfortable in bed and went back to sleep. Keith smiled and kissed shiros head and cleaned everything up and went back to bed. He laid down and shiro instantly cuddled into him while snoring softly. Keith went to sleep as well.

8 in the morning.

The alarm clock went off, waking Keith easily but pissed Shiro off. Shiro grumbled and un-plugged the alarm clock and went back to sleep. Keith got up and got ready for work. After he finished putting on his work clothes and brushed his hair and teeth, he went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed beside shiro. "Baby? Wake up." Keith said softly as he rubbed shiros shoulder. Shiro woke up slightly. "Good morning, how are you feeling?" Keith asked "I'm fine, just sleepy. Where are you going?" Shiro asked sleepily. "I have work, remember?" Keith said as he put his hair up in a ponytail. "No...no don't leave please" Shiro whined as he wrapped his arms around Keith's waist and laid his head on his lap. "Baby I'm sorry but I have to go work okay? I'll call you during my lunch break." Keith said softly as he tried to get up. "Please please noooo don't leave me" Shiro whined out as he leaned up with a sad expression on his face. Keith kissed Shiro deeply and removed himself from shiros grasp. Shiro teared up and stared at Keith with puppy eyes. "Baby, look I'll see if I can get off early today okay?" Keith said as he cupped shiros face and wiped his tears. "No.." Shiro whined more. "I'm sorry, I'll bring you back a present okay babe, I gotta go I'm going to be late. I love you Shiro oh and also if you start your heat today, the toys are in the closet and the medicine in the cabinets in the bathroom, goodbye Shiro I'll see you this afternoon. Love you." Keith said as he left for work.

Shiro sighed sadly and laid back down and went back to sleep.

12 Pm

Shiro woke up and yawned as he flipped on his side and looked at his phone.
Missed calls: 2
Voicemails: 1
Shiro opened the voicemail.
Keith: "Hey babe, just wanted to check on you, your probably still asleep. Anyway I'll be home about 5 tonight okay babe. I love you and I'll see you tonight bye."