5: Dark and Mysterious

I went back to the hotel to see that Cass is wearing a black cocktail dress and is curling her blonde hair, while Emily is unpacking her bags.

"Hey guys." I say as walk in towards my bags.

"Oooh, where have you been?" Cassy asks a bit eager.

"You ask me, where are you going?" I start unpacking my clothes and putting them in the closet where Cass's clothes are now hanged as some of Emily's too.

"I'm going clubbing and you, my friends are coming with me."

I glanced at Emily who looks uncofortable while squirming in her seat. She's obviously not used to going into clubs, being the shy person that she is.

"You should go Emily." I look at her with a encouraging smile.

She shots me a shy look of uncertainty. "Please, it would be really nice to enjoy yourself."

"Right!" Cass glances at her with her hand half-way to her eye, applying mascara.

"But I don't have anything to wear." Emily glances at both of her hands clamped together on her lap.

"Don't worry, you can borrow mine."

"Really? You'd let me?" Emily glances at me shocked.

I nod my head.

"Come on put this on." I rock the hanger with a light pink dress back and forth over my finger.

"I've never been clubbing before." Emily says and getting the hanger from me.

"You are gonna love it." Cass says as Emily passes by her over the vanity mirror.

"She's so innocent." Cass says, saying it in a good way once Emily dissapears to the bathroom.

"I know and I want her to appreciate the art of girlfriends." I rummage my luggage for a black dress I brought with me.

"I do want to do something reckless like having a short fling with british boys." I say honestly.

"Oooh." Cass stops putting on her earrings and points a finger at me. "Is Ms. Career Woman saying that she wants to get laid tonight."

"Maybe." I chuckle. I don't really like the idea of getting laid tonight. I'm just searching for a partner in the dancefloor and maybe meet a boy for the while.

Cass laughs. "Finally Vive!" She clasps her hand together while grinning.

I slip on the black lace dress that stops above my knee, aware that Cass is in the room. We've grown to not be embarrassed with each other over our years of friendship.

"Why the sudden urge of clubbing tonight huh Cass?" I ask while slipping on my pair of black pumps that turned out to be useful. I'm thankful that I brought it with me.

"Why not? I mean we're here, in London. Why not go around clubbing and have a good time."

She is right though. The excitement of clubbing in a different country seems catchy to me.

Emily looks stunning in the pink sleeveless dress I let her borrow. I haven't seen her in a casual dress before. The skirt flows freely around her legs and the pearl buttons over the top completes the look with the ribbon around her waist, and she's wearing pink ballet flats.

Emily done her hair in a simple ponytail which brings out her innocent looking face.

"Wow, you look.. innocent." Cass says. Emily looks embarrassed and her cheeks taint a pale pink.

"Ugh ignore her." I push Cass out of the way and I walk toward Emily. "You actually look different. Good different." I assure her.

"Now let's get going." I grab my black bag.