I hear that. Nobody wants to talk about their job while they trying to relax.

Beli: Mmmm, well, I think I have just the thing! I'm headed to the beach to work on a few poses. You should join me. Nothing like a little exercise to melt that stress away.

Aiko: Ehhhhh, not today. I'm just not feeling' it.

Beli: Oh, okay. Will I at least be seeing you this weekend at the studio?

Aiko: I'll be there. I don't think I have anything else going on, for once.

Beli: Great! Can't wait! See you there.

The Yoga Instructor waved at her friend goodbye, walking away. Kyu was flustered, her cheeks almost matching her pink outfit.

Kyu: Dude… bro… Asian chicks… don't even get me started. I have like the worst case of yellow fever EVER.  Like a yellow plague.

"Woah. Kyu, that is racist. I will not tolerate that. But I know what you talking about. I love me some asians."

Kyu: This is a tough approach. She's kinda in a shitty mood, so say something stupid to try and cheer her up. It doesn't matter what. The stupider, the better.

"Say something stupid. THIS FINNA BE A BREEZE!"

I walked over towards her and sat on the bench. I saw birds eating breadcrumbs off the ground. I said maybe the best thing of all time.

"Fuck these birds, am I right?"

The Teacher laughed at my comment.

Aiko: No, I like the birds

"Haha I was kidding. I just thought you were cute and I wanted to meet you."

Aiko: No. I look like a mess right now. I'm sure my hair is a disaster.

(Con't) I teach up at U.O.G. It's like the only university in the city for some reason. You know the place?

It was weird that this was the only university in the city. It's like we're living in a video game.

 It's like we're living in a video game

"Oh. so, you've got that sexy teacher angle going then?"

Aiko: I don't know about that. I have a couple students who might agree with you, though.

(Con't) I'm glad you came over here. I needed a good laugh. The kids call me. Ms. Yumi. But you can call me Aiko.

I smiled as I started to have fantasy being one of Aiko's student and her in a sexy teacher outfit.

"I'm...Nick. You want to get somewhere that isn't hot as fuck?"

Aiko: Yeah, alright. Why not?

Aiko and I got out of the park and to somewhere where cold. The Ice Rink.

Aiko Yumi is a Physics teacher that she thinks sucks. All she wants to do is sleep, gamble which is why she's in debt. For someone who had to work hard for six years to get her Masters in Mathematics, she wish she do something else.

Don't get me wrong. I'm stuck as maintenance at my job and clean up other people...waste is nasty. Someone gotta do it, but I don't want to be miserable not doing my dream job.

Aiko and I return to the park after a fun time at the rink. I was struggling

Aiko: I had so much fun. Hopefully I see you soon.

I waved at her goodbye, looking at her ass. Hate to say goodbye, but love to watch her go. I went to go find Kyu, but bumped into a woman that wore a school uniform.

It was Kyanna's child babysitter.

Tiffany: Oh I'm sorry.

"No, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going."

Tiffany: Don't worry.

Tiffany was about to leave. I had to think of something before she left.

"Uh, what's your name?"

Tiffany: I'm Tiffany. Tiffany Maye. Do you go to U.O.G.?

"No I don't. I don't go there."

Tiffany: Oh, okay. Oh, no! I going to be late for Cheerleading. I gotta go...uhhhh...

"Ralph. Maybe we'll go out and get some coffee."

Tiffany: I would like that. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Tiffany and I parted ways. I walked over to a tree where Kyu was laying on a branch, out of breath.

"K-Kyu?"

Kyu: 1-19 times I just finish going to town on my pussy.

"Okay...Let's go. You better not have your cooch juice on my carpet seat."