Chapter 6- Vacation pt1

Start from the beginning

I shrugged and put a bra on then put on a A-Line Princess Sweetheart Floor-Length Chiffon Evening Dress with Ruffle, Red sandals, Elegant floral rhinestones necklace and earrings. I painted my nails black and fixed my hair into a perfect bun. I put on eye shadow and sighed looking at my reflection. I grabbed my phone and called Kitaru.

"Hey Kitaru...will you tell our guest to wear something elegant for dinner today?....thank you, how's you doing? Is she helping you all?...well be as strict as you can cause she needs to learn how to do her own things...okay...thank you bye bye."  I hung up and sighed.

I took the bun off as my hair fall down. I sat on my vanity and curled my hair.

*What she wears and what her her looks like^*

When I was done the intercom next to my door rang. I stood up and walked towards it clicking the speak button.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Dinner is ready, Madam." Seiko said.

"Are the others down there?" I asked again.

"Yes, ma'am. I called them first."

"Thank you Seiko."

"My pleasure ma'am."

"Seiko I told you and the other's to call me Red."

"Sorry about that."

"No problem." I walked out my room and lifted my dress a little before walking down the stairs.

Once I made it down mommy Kira ran up towards me and hugged me.

"Oh my child is all grown up into a beautiful woman." I smiled at her.

"Thank you so much mommy Kira. Thank you for taking care of me."

"It's my pleasure taking care of such trouble maker." The others chuckled and I rolled my eyes at them.

"Now come. The boys are waiting for you." I nodded and followed them.

Kitaru opened the two double door wide and the brothers stood up and looked at me. All of them looked at me with shock.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Since this is a family vacation why don't we celebrate?" I asked and they all smiled nodding their heads.

"Please sit and enjoy the meal." I instruct and Kitaru moved the chair a bit then I sat down as Kitaru moved the chair back.

We began to eat and talk. Mostly about schools while Yuma and Kou argue about food.

"Where's Yui?" Kanato asked.

"She's doing some chores." Seiko answered.

"What kind of chores?" Reiji asked.

"Cleaning the rooms and this place, but she's not allowed to enter Miss Red's room." Sora answered him.

"Why?" Ayato asked.

"Cause there's weapons in there and she might get a hold of them. Probably might kill someone in the processes as well." I answered Ayato's question.

"Ahh, makes sense. I heard footsteps ran outside my room. It was really fast, might be Yui." Laito said and shrug.

Yuma blushed deep red and Kou noticed it.

"Why are you blushing so much Yuma? You look like a red tomato." Kou said.

The dessert was then served and we ate.

"No no no no nothing's wrong." He said quickly.

"Were you the one running down the hall?" Kou asked again.

"N-no no that wasn't me." Yuma denied.

"You're acting kind of weird Yuma. So tell us what's the problem." Yuma glanced at me, but I just ate my cake and wiped my lips.

Before Yuma said something, I answered him.

"He went to my room and asked me if this place had a garden. I then told him to ask Kitaru and told him to hurry before dinner and that's why he ran off really fast." He sighed in relief quietly and my brothers nodded their head understandingly.

He looked at me and mouthed thank you which I nod my head at. When we finished our dessert we stood up from our seats and walked towards our room. Before I could enter mine I felt a hand wrapped around mine and I looked to see Yuma.

"I-I'm sorry that I entered you're room without knocking. Please don't hate me." I smiled and held his hand.

"It's fine. At least you had a glimpse of me." I smirked and walked into my room leaving a blushing, hard, lusty Yuma at the hall.

Yuma POV

Fuck....