Chapter 6- Vacation pt1

Takara POV

We drove towards my vacation home and soon as we arrived the gates opened which I drove through as well. I parked my car in front of the garage and got out. My brother, The Mukami and Yui got out as well and their jaws dropped.

"Welcome to my vacation home." I said as I walked towards the entrance.

" I said as I walked towards the entrance

*Vacation home^*

"Wow, your place looks beautiful." I heard Ayato said.

"Thank you." I took the keys out my pocket and insert it in the lock before entering.

We were greeted by 4 maids and Kitaru my butler.

"Madam it is a pleasure to see you again." Kitaru bowed and I nodded.

"Its a pleasure as well. I brought some guest with me. These are my brothers Shuu, Reiji, Ayato, Kanato, Laito and Subaru. These are the Mukami brothers Ruki, Kou, Yuma and Azusa." He bowed towards them and so does the maids.

"This is my step-sister Yui Komori." They didn't bow to Yui more likely just glared at her.

"Guys these are my friends. Kitaru Yamato, Seiko Kanami, Sora Cho, Nanami Lu, and My mother figure Kira Mo." My brothers bowed at them as they bowed back.

"What should we do with HER?" Kitaru asked pointing at Yui.

"I don't know, but it's your choice to do whatever you want. Kitaru, Seiko will you please show them to their rooms and prepare dinner for us." They bowed and told the others to follow them.

I stopped Yui before she could go up the stairs.

"Sora, Nanami, mommy Kira please show Yui to her 'room'." They nodded and grabbed Yui's arms dragging her away.

"Now that's taken care off." I walked upstairs and towards my room.

I opened the door to see that all my stuff before was here including new clothes. I took my clothes off and threw them to the hamper before walking towards the bathroom and took a warm relaxing shower. Once I was done I got out the shower and wrapped myself with a bath robe and dried my hair with a towel. Once I got out the bathroom I grabbed myself clothes for dinner. I took my robe off and was about to put on panties when the door opened.

"Hey, Takara. Is there a vegetable garden-" I looked at Yuma and he looked at me as his eyes moved up and down.

His face became red like a tomato.

"Just ask Kitaru about it." I said and continued to put clothes on.

"I-I....uh....um...okay see ya!" He shouted and ran out the door closing it behind him.

Red (DL x OC) *Complete*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara