"I really enjoyed this evening with you."

I can't help but blush for the million time today. I think I've never in my life blushed as much as I do when I'm with him.

"Me too, I loved it actually." I admit. I don't know why, but I want him to know.

"I'm glad..." Theo says with a smile. He leans closer to me and kisses me. He takes his time, kisses me slowly, grabbing my waist and pulling even closer, so there is no space between us, his mouth hot and demanding against mine.

He pulls away from my lips and I already miss them. I don't want it to end. Theo gently brushes his thump over my cheek. He smiles softly at me and I think I start to melt under his touch.

"Sweet dreams Love."

"Night." I respond in a whisper.

Theo pecks me on my lips before he opens the door and leaves the flat. I stand in the hall for a few minutes touching my lips with wide smile. Probably I'm looking like a complete fool right now.

"Well,well,well...and if after that you are going to tell me that there is nothing between you two...." Lexi smirks at me.

"I'm not going to talk about it now..." I try hard to escape her and this conversation, but I fail, because right now nothing will stop her.

"Not so fast Camil!" Lexi even uses my full name, it can only mean one thing, there is no escape and we are going to talk...

"Alright, Alright...." I sight.

"Come on, let's have some tea and talk, I think we still have this chocolate cookies..." Lexi says with a smile.

We enter the kitchen and she starts to prepare our tea. Now I'm thinking of how to avoid this conversation.

"Lexi...I'm not sure I'm ready to talk about it..." I tell her honestly. I start to wonder why in the world I tell everyone what I really feel and think today.

"I understand..." she nods her head. " But you know I'm always here to talk...and I really want to know what's going on between this English hottie and you." She smirks.

Oh this Lexi's remarks, I just love them.

"By the way where did you go?" I ask her, suddenly remembering that she wasn't at home for a long time.

"Oh... I uhm....had some business to do... you know..." She replies a bit confused, totally avoiding the topic . "Anyways when was the last time you spoke with J?" She asks  suddenly and that completely takes me of guard.

"I think it was yesterday...why?" I ask her confused.

"Just wondering..." She replies. "I thought you know when he is coming back."

"I have no idea and he as well didn't tell me, all he said was soon." I say with a pressed smile.

"Alright, I'll just ask Daren, soon I need to come back, my internship starts in a few weeks." Lexi says softly. I totally forgot about that she has one too.

"What kind of a friend am I if I totally forgot about your internship..."l inhale and rub my temple with my fingers.

"Cam it's alright, you've been through a lot recently, besides few weeks is a plenty of time. Life is very unpredictable you can't be sure about anything." Lexi says,putting her empty cup on the table. Well I guess she is right.

"Since when did you became like this? Where this smart statement comes from?" I giggle.

It doesn't look like Lexi would ever  said something like this.

"You know, I think Daren is a bad influence, you speak like you're fifty year old." I tease her.

Now we just seating and laughing. I don't remember when was the last time I had such a great mood. Can't actually remember.

My phone beeps. I look at the screen and my smile grows wide if it's even possible.

Don't forget to take your meds, Bruce will come to check on you in the morning.

So demanding. Well I can't say I don't like it. Actually it makes me feel like he is concerned about me and I do like it.

Will do Boss.

I reply and giggle with myself, totally forgetting that Lexi is still here. I look and her and she has this amused expression on her face, but thankfully she doesn't ask.

"I'm going to take a bath." I inform her. She nods at me while she puts our cups into the sink and starts to wash it.

I go in my room or to the bathroom to be exact. I turn on the water and let the water run the bathtub, while I putt some bubble bath. The smell of vanilla fills the room I putt off my clothes and step in the water. It's hotter that usual, but I don't mind. I lay down and let the water swallow my body. I put my head on the rim of the bathtub and close my eyes. My body relaxes as does my mind and only one thing I can think is Theo lips on mine, how they moved sensually and slowly, how he hold me in his arms in the hall, how he brushed my cheek with his thumb...

Hey there!
I'm sorry I didn't update last week and there is no excuses for me lol
Well what do you think about this chapter ?!