11

Chapter eleven:

*one month later*

*Abby's p.o.v.*

I haven't seen Steve in a few weeks. I really miss him a lot and I really want to see him again, which I hope I can soon. I've been super busy lately. I've been busy because of going to the dance studio and dancing on TV, and also I haven't been feeling like myself for the past few days, I keep on getting sick in the mornings, and I really don't like it.

"I'm telling you you're pregnant Abby," Emma said.

"And I'm telling you that I'm not pregnant," I said.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked.

"Really sure about it," I said.

"Okay, but I still think that you should test that," she said.

"Ugh fine," I said.

"Here you go girl," she said handing me a pregnancy test.

"Why do you even have these things?" I asked.

"Fine I went out shopping the day after you and Steve did you know what," she said.

"How did you know though? That something would happen?" I asked.

"I just knew, now go and take the test," she said, as she shoved me in the direction of the bathroom.

"Fine." I said as I walked into the bathroom. I did the three tests, each result was positive, but I can't be pregnant, not now, not when I'm busy with a dancing show, and not when Steve's on tour and not when I can't see Steve and he can't see me. I finally walked out of the bathroom, I told Emma my news.

"Congrats girl," she said.

"Thanks girl," I said.

"When are you going to tell Steve?" She asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"I have an idea," she said.

"What's your idea?" I asked.

"You can tell him tonight," she said.

"How am I supposed to tell him, he's not even here right now," I said.

"He's coming back here tonight," she said.

"Really? Has it been five months already?" I asked.

"Yes really. No it hasn't been five months yet, but he wants to see you so much," she said.

"Awesome I can't wait." I said. I tried to force a smile, but it was so hard. I guess I'm just worried about what Steve will think about me, or if he will break up with me or if he will say that the child that I'm carrying isn't his baby, so many thoughts are going through my head right now. The doorbell rang about a half hour later, I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Abby," Steve said as soon as I opened the door.

"Steve," I said.

"What's wrong babe?" Steve asked.

"I'm pregnant, it's yours," I said.

"Oh my gosh, I'm going to be a dad," he said.

"You're not mad or anything?" I asked.

"Of course I'm not mad, besides I've always wanted to have a kid, but not with just any girl, I wanted to have one with you," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, because now I finally have an excuse to do this," he said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to open them," he said.