10

Chapter ten:

*that night*

*Steve's p.o.v.*

After the show that night, Abby and I went to my dressing room, that way I could get my things and get ready to go back to the rv. I'm really glad that Abby could come to our very first show. The show ended at ten, because our band and down with webster each only played an hour set, so it went by very fast.

"You know what," Camm said.

"What?" We asked.

"Let's go celebrate," he said.

"Where are we going to go and celebrate?" I asked.

"I don't know a bar maybe," he said.

"I'm fine with that," Abby said.

"Okay fine, but I'm not drinking at all," I said.

"Okay, just as long as both bands and the girls come," he said.

"Of course we're all in!" Everyone yelled.

"Good lets go," Camm said.

"Okay l." Everyone said. We walked out of the venue and towards the rv.

"We don't have a car or a van," Camm said.

"You're right we don't," Pat said.

"I'm going to call my step mom and see if we can use her van," Emma said.

"Okay." We said. Emma went off to the side and called her step mom, I wrapped my arm around Abby and pulled her close to my body, she wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my chest. I stood there holding Abby against me. About five minutes later Emma came back over.

"Good news she said that we can use her oversized van that can fit all of us in it," she said.

"Awesome," I said.

"Where are we going to sleep because there aren't a lot of places to sleep in an rv in La," Abby said.

"I asked my step mom about that too, and she said that everyone can stay at our house tonight, and we can either sleep in the house, out back, or in the rv which we can have on the drive way facing the backyard," Emma said.

"That works so we can all decide on where we would like to sleep," I said.

"Is Megan going to be home at all tonight?" Abby asked.

"No she has the night shift at work tonight and than she's staying at a co workers house, also Jessica won't be home and I don't think Adam will be either," Emma said.

"Awesome." Abby said. After we finished talking, we started driving towards Emma's house, we got out of the rv and got into the big van and started on our way towards the club. I have to say that I'm not a really big drinker, so I'm not going in and neither is Stephen. Stephen and I are going to be going on a long walk for a few hours and than going back to the club to get the rest of our band, the girls and the guys of down with webster. We dropped them off at the door, they all got out and than Stephen and I went to go and find somewhere to park and got out of the van and went for a bit of a walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*a few hours later*

*Abby's p.o.v.*

I've been at the club for a few hours. I'm not here alone, I'm here with all of down with webster, the girls, Daniel, Dan and Kyle. Stephen and Steve or Steve squared as we all call them, went off on their own somewhere. They left because they didn't really feel like coming into the club tonight, which we all understood. We've only been at the club for a few hours and I can already tell that I'm going to have a huge hangover tomorrow. Steve and Stephen pulled up. We all walked over to the van.