Chapter 3

[Ink]
I was trying to hold in my laughter as I watched Error trying to knit in front of me, but I was failing miserably and couple snorts would come out making Error give me a small glare filled with amusement. I guess he was happy that I was cheering up a bit.

My eyes still stung a bit from crying only about 30 minutes ago but i was to focused on not laughing that I really didn't notice. I soon let out a snicker as Error had gotten more tangled up in the yarn.

After Error had tried comforting me, which was just more of him being there and listening to me explain why I was upset in the first place. The hug he had given me was nice gesture, and it made me smile at the thought of him caring about me.

When I had finished crying, we talked a little about random stuff and made jokes here and there; but Error soon became bored with that and started knitting which was very funny for me to watch but was probably very fucking shitty for him.

The reason I was laughing so hard or holding in my laughs was because while knitting Error had managed to get tangled in the yarn he was knitting which made him look like cute kitten stuck in a ball of yarn, Wait! What?! Did I just call him cute?!

I felt my face heat up with a blush and I quickly stuffed my face in my tan scarf, hoping Error didn't see it as I internally screamed at myself. Why did I think he was cute?! I felt so embarrassed and flustered that I even thought that about him even though I know he didn't hear me but i still thought it, damn it!

"YoU oK tHeRe?" I heard Error ask, I looked up from my scarf seeing Error had basically given up on knitting and was now just looked like a yarn ball of scattered yarn strings. I bit my lip? trying to hold in a laugh, but he soon realized and gave an amused smile along with a glare.

This caused me to burst into laughter as I held my stomach in pain as I couldn't breath. "Ca-an't brea-ath!" I yelled in between laughters, "Oh CoMe On, It WaSn'T tHaT fUnNy!" I heard Error yell over my laughter, "your right it's not, it's hilarious!" I yelled calming down a little from my laughing fit but still gave a few snickers here and there.

I guess while I was laughing Error some how untangled himself from the mess that he had gotten himself into. My snickers soon faded as I sat down on the floor, just sitting there in the comfortable silence but my thoughts had other plans.

My mind soon started buzzing with thoughts all of sudden, a few hitting me hard. Like I was the Multiverse's protecter and Error was it's destroyer! Why was I here pretending that Error doesn't kill multiple people!

No, I wasn't pretending. I know exactly what Error is capable of but he had taken the time out of his life to help me feel better which was more important then some stupid Au's and I didn't care about the Multiverse as much as this moment. This is happiest I've been in a while and my thoughts were ruining it.

I shouldn't be surprised that they were, they always find a way to ruin everything nice in my life. I let out a sigh, as I laid down on my back; glaring up at the ceiling. I soon moved my arm over my eyes, closing them as I did so trying to close out everything at the moment.

Movement could soon be heard cutting off my thoughts for second, as I realized that Error had sat down next to me. "Why was he trying so hard to be nice to me? He doesn't really care, now that I feel better he'll lea-"

"StOp ThInKiNg So HaRd, YoUr GoNnA bLoW uP fRoM aLl ThOsE tHoUgHtS cRoWdInG uP iN tHaT bIg HeAd Of yOuRs" I heard him say cutting off my thoughts, I moved my arm away from my eyes, opening them as I did so and turned my head to the left to look at Error. He had a worried look on his face but also a bit of frustration, I felt guilt form in my gut realizing I was making him mad but pushed it away.