Imagine 26 - Relax

AN: I know this short but I think it gets the point across pretty clear. Hehe I hope y'all enjoy it ;)

It had been a long, stressful day. You decided to run yourself a hot shower and light some candles to help yourself relax.

You stood in the shower, letting the hot water run down your body, every negative thought in your mind vanishing, feeling completely vulnerable and tranquil for once.

Suddenly you jumped as you felt arms around your waist.

"It's just me cariño." Your husband, Rafael Barba, whispered into your ear.

"Don't scare me like that." You said before turning around to face him.

You stared into his emerald green eyes and sensed that same tranquil feeling as earlier. You felt even more relaxed, calm and safer than ever. You never wanted this feeling to disappear.

You placed a kiss on his lips as his hands maneuvered their way around your body. Still feeling the water run down your face as things began to get more intense.

"How's this for relaxing?" He asked before kissing your neck.

"It's great."

"Only great?" He said before kissing more of your body.

"It's p-perfect."

You were so distracted that it was almost impossible to get the words out of your mouth.

A few minutes later you both took your exchange out of the shower and into the bathroom. Still in the heat of the moment, he lifted you up and placed you onto the bathroom counter before kissing you some more.

He pulled away and smiled as he examined every part of your body.

"Like what you see?" You asked before biting your lip.

"I love it. Everything about you is so mesmerizing."

"Well then come show me just exactly how mesmerizing it is." You said as you motioned for him to follow you to your bedroom.

This was definitely going to be the most relaxing night of your life.