Imagine 20-Punished

AN: This was way more smutty when I first wrote it but I toned it down cause this is a family friendly wattpad account! No sinning allowed here!

"You've been really naughty today (Y/N)." Rafael said as you both walked into his room.

"Have I?" You asked, trying to sound dumb.

"Don't play stupid with me. You know you've been turning me on all day."

"Is that so?" You said while getting undressed.

"You're such a tease." He said in a deep, husky voice.

"I'm just changing my clothes Rafi. It's not my fault men like you can't control themselves." You said before brushing up against his pants.

Rafael grabbed your arm and pulled you in close to him. You could feel his rock hard member up against your ass.

"Bad girls/boys like you need to be punished."

He took off his tie and tied your hands behind your back before pushing you onto the bed.

You heard him undo his belt and felt it lightly smack your ass. You let out a moan signaling him to keep going.

"Now why are you getting this punishment again (Y/N)?"

"Because I kept making daddy horny.." You said before giggling.

"Exactly."

You moaned louder as he continued to spank you with his belt.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?"

"Yes papi." You moaned out.