Imagine 14 (Halloween)

You finished putting on the rest of your costume before showing it off to your boyfriend, Rafael. For Halloween this year you decided to be a cat. As basic as it was, it ended up being the best costume you could put together in such a small time frame.

"Wow, I didn't know cats could be so sexy." Rafael said as he laid his eyes on you.

"And I didn't know vampires could be so charming."

"Well, vampires always tend to be charming when they're trying to convince a beautiful woman to let them suck their blood." He said before grabbing your waist and kissing your neck.

You giggled while trying to lightly push him away.

"C'mon Rafi, not right now. We're already running late to the party."

He sighed as you began to grab your purse and head to the car.

During the whole ride Rafael couldn't keep his hands off you. Of course you didn't mind but now you started to wonder why you both hadn't just stayed home instead of going to the party. Being at home in bed with Rafael seemed way more fun.

---Time skip---

You stepped out of the car and made your way up to the door with Rafi following behind you.

Liv had invited everyone from the squad along with their significant others or family over to her place for a Halloween costume party. It would also be your first time meeting them as well.

"Rafi, I'm so nervous."

"Don't be (Y/N). They're so excited to meet you." He said while pulling you closer to him.

"I hope so.." You said quietly.

You squeezed his hand as he began to knock on the door.

Shortly after, you were greeted by Olivia who was dressed up as a mommed out version of wonder woman and Noah who was superman.

"Uncle Rafa! Aunt (Y/N)! I'm so happy you two are here!" Noah said before giving you both a hug.

You blushed at the fact that he called you 'Aunt (Y/N)'. This meant Rafael talked about you a lot to everyone.

"It's nice to finally meet you (Y/N)! I've heard so many great things about you." Olivia said while giving you a hug too.

"Please come inside and meet everyone else." She said again as you and Rafi followed her in.

You held Rafael's hand even tighter as you saw the rest of the squad in the apartment.

"So this is the famous (Y/N) we've all been hearing about!" Fin yelled from across the room.

"Y'know Barba never stops talking about you in his free time." Amanda said as she handed you a drink.

"What can I say, I love my girl." Rafael said before kissing you.

"C'mon guys, go get a room or something!" Carisi jokingly called out.

---Time skip---

*Light smut ahead. Skip if you're not interested.*

The party had come to an end and you and Rafael had finally returned home. It was nice to meet everyone but the only thing you were thinking about all night was having him in between your thighs.

"Rafi can you come here and unzip me? I can't reach." You said teasingly.

Rafael slowly unzipped your dress and slid it off of your body leaving you only in your bra and panties. He pulled you close to him and placed kisses on your neck down to your breasts as his hands maneuvered their way into your underwear.

Your head rolled back in reaction to the new waves of pleasure you began to feel.

"You like that cariño?" He whispered into your ear.

"Yes papi." You moaned softly.

This was surely going to be a Halloween you wouldn't forget.