Imagine 19-Christmas Gift

It was Christmas day; Rafael was in his home office still working on a case while you were cooking him breakfast in the kitchen.

You placed the food on the table and went to let him know it was time to eat.

"Merry Christmas Rafi." You said as you walked into the room and kissed his cheek.

"It's Christmas already?" He asked tiredly.

"Yep..maybe you'd know that if your face wasn't buried in work 24/7." You said teasingly.

"I know, I know..I'm sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it too much. Anyways, I've made breakfast if you'd like to join me."

"I'd love to cariño. I'm starving."

When you both finished breakfast, you pulled out 2 nicely wrapped boxes and pushed them towards him.

"These are for me?"

"Of course you dork!" You said before laughing.

You watched him smile as he unwrapped the first box.

"(Y/N)..You really shouldn't have."

You had gotten him a watch that had his initials engraved on the side of it.

"You deserve it babe..now open the next one..I have a feeling you're probably gonna like it more than this one."

He looked a bit confused as he unwrapped the second box.

His eyes widened in shock as he pulled out the gift.

It was a coffee mug that said '#1 Dad'.

"Does this mean.."

"I'm pregnant." You said before hugging him.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be a father." He said as his eyes began to water.

"It's been killing me not to tell you this whole time but I think this was the best way to break the news."

"It's definitely a better present than the watch...the best present I've gotten in my whole life actually."

"I knew you'd like it." You said after kissing his lips.

"Now it's time for you to open your present..although it's not nearly as good as the one you gave me." He said as he pulled a box out of his pocket.

You opened the box to reveal a beautiful necklace with your birthstone on it.

"It's stunning Rafi..thank you." You said before smiling.

Rafael knelt down and placed his hand on your stomach.

"We're so excited for you little one." He said before placing a kiss on your tummy.

"They're gonna have a great father."

"Not as great as their mother."

You let out a tiny laugh as he gave your stomach a couple more kisses.

"How did I manage to get so lucky?" Rafi asked as he held your waist.

"I'm beginning to wonder the same thing. I never thought this day would come."

Rafael stood up and kissed your lips.

"It's here now. That's all that matters."

"I know. I love you Rafael.

"I love you too (Y/N)."