Day Off (Beach Trip!)-17

1 THOUSANNNNNDDDDDD~~~!

------

The goddess was tired and requested another day off from "work" to recuperate. As someone who didn't move much as a bee queen, it became different as she became a goddess.

"Mama, why did we not go today?" She tilted her head to the side in a inquisitive manner.

'So moe!!!' To be true, she was still an otaku at heart.

She faked a cough and straightened her posture, "well, mama needed to be laz- I mean recuperate. Yes, recuperate." She slightly looked away as she said this last part.

Not realizing what her mother was about to say, she nodded at her answer. They were sitting on her favorite couch in the living room, looking outside of the windows and onto the yard. Her daughter's name was Eshra. She was known for her sweet charm among the gods around her. Seeing the young goddess, the other gods and goddesses had chosen what age they looked like, some with old ages and others with young ages.

She had taken a slightly older appearance that also resembled her daughter more. She took a deep breath before sighing gustily. She needed to feel better after a lot of sudden events happening.

"Mama, why don't we go to the beach?" What her daughter said had reminded her that there are worlds out there with amazing places.

She sat up straight quickly, "that's a great idea, Eshra!"

She started giving her daughter head pats, which she quite enjoyed, oddly enough. She called a maid to her and told them about the beach idea.

"Yes, my goddess," she swiftly left. The maids were going to pack her, Beest's, and Eshra's stuff into luggage. They all had swim wear outfits that would go great with each of their physiques.

When all the luggage was done loading and Beest had arrived with the butler, they set off towards their destination.

. . .

They road the subway then got in a limousine and had headed towards the beach. 

Giving everyone rest in the car as they traveled, they only had to wait an hour or two to get there.  Getting up, they all walked outside and into the dressing rooms.

Beest had finished almost instantly while the others took a while.  After they had all finished, they took a picture of them.

They set up the beach chairs and umbrellas, and enjoyed the beach trip