In A Matter Of Time, One To Five -14

"From upon one, five will come. This vessel will be the shrine maiden that represents me, and from her, five queens shall take her place. The shrine maiden's presence shall bring prosperity to life, and if used for evil deeds, will be taken from the right of being a shrine maiden." As I said this, her very existence slowly changed. Her fur was becoming shorter and her abdomen shrinking. Her eyes and facial structure changes to that of a pure maiden. From her fur that is left, a new pattern, most like a tiger's fur pattern, was etched. Slowly, five queens emerged from the ground around us. They looked around in curiosity like that of a lost person.  

The awed expressions from the people around us didn't fade as they were sent to work again.  I directed the Dwarves to start mining and the Elves settled the animals to graze on the grass.  The flowers were planted and a flower field will start to rise.

"Buzz?"  (Where are we?  For this is something new to see.)  Says one of the queens.  

"Welcome, five chosen ones.  I am the Humbee Goddess.  I have brought you here from after death's doors had started to open from Earth to here, Eliria.  I will be answering any questions that you need for here.  You five had died on Earth but before death could firmly hold you in it's grasp, I had swiped you from it.  You five are queens of my race.  I must say, we don't really have much history because we had just been created within a year's time span."

Hearing my casual voice and my announcement that they had died, they started to mull over questions that they wanted to ask me.

"Buzz?" [AN: Not going to do the poetic way of speaking bc I'm tired rn.]  (What are we going to do here?)

"You will be managing the kingdom under five rulers.  All of you will have specific parts that you will perform for the kingdom to help it thrive.  Depending on who wants to handle the task, it will be assigned to you.  Farms, mining and forging, safety of citizens and buildings, building places, and finances will be jobs for you five.  How many of you are otakus?"  They all buzzed.

"Perfect, now who will be doing what?"  They quickly asked each other about what they want and everyone got something they wanted.  It seems that a gundam otaku easily took over safety while one that plays decoration games took over building.

"Buzz?"  (Who is this?  She doesn't look like us queens.)  They had looked over at the shrine maiden.

"This is the shrine maiden.  She will be a direct contact to me and if you have further questions, just ask her.  By the way, you queens can't walk so you will have to write letters for someone to bring to the shrine.  I would prefer if you put a seal on it and wrote in English.  People here can't read, write, or speak it so it would not be deciphered unless someone is from Earth."  They all nod and keep it in mind.

"Oh, before I forget, feel free to add military chains but don't do anything too technologically advanced or other nations will take notice of us.  We will also split the hundred nobles among you.  Don't discriminate other races from joining us, if they are not allowed else where and are hated, that's all the more reason to take them in."  Another round of nods swept through the queens.  All of the others were looking at us weird because we had been speaking English to each other the entire time.

"I will be off, now.  Butler, I would like to go home."  I say in Common [the language of most in Eliria] and he nods.  We then drift upward into an invisible portal and disappear from view.

------

Author's notes:  I am sorry to cut this off short, but I have had a burst of inspiration and feel like continuing to write this for a long time.  If you have ideas for a major story arc, please go ahead and write it in the comments.  For the first time in this book, I would like you to vote on this story if you really like it. :D

Bye~