Visiting My Home As A Goddess-13

After we had finished work for today, we headed back home.  From there, I called upon a sphere and peered down onto Eliria.  It seems that the entire forest is called home to hundreds of thousands of bees.  After zooming out and looking at everything, I had decided upon something.  I will escort the queen to a place that no other humanoid had claimed as home.  But to do that, the easiest way is to be there myself.

"Butler, I wish to visit Eliria and to the hive."  The butler was near me and had been peering into the orb also.  He nods.

"Right away, madam.  Do you wish to bring your husband with you?"  He asks.  I nod in confirmation and he sets off to retrieve my spouse.  After Beest had known of what I plan, we head off to a Gate.

. . .

With a whirl, we found ourselves in a shrine.  As we walk out, I find myself in a very familiar room.  The Throne Room.  We walk towards the throne and everyone bows.  A golden aura had surrounded me and my husband, but the butler wasn't emitting any aura, his aura wasn't even there.  I symbolize for them to lift from their position, and they did.

"I have come here on a task.  It will require everyone's attention to be fulfilled.  Someone, tell me how the hive has advanced."  I say with a unique clarity.  One of the nobles, Vix Trell, rushes over to us and tells us how the hive had progressed.  It seems that there is a little less than half a million bees and about a hundred nobles.  They had claimed a lot of land around the human village and have a very strong alliance with the Elves and Dwarves.  They also had large farms of flowers and animals.

"Now..." my voice echoed. "I request the attention of all."  Several heads turned and the room silenced.  "We will be moving the hive elsewhere!"

The silence broke in a ripple effect.  Some loud, and some whispers.  Some Elves and Dwarves are here, and are a bit confused on who I am.  Nevertheless, I start to go to the current king and queen.

"Good evening, Goddess of the Humbees and God of the Bee Beastmen.  It is a pleasure to meet you in person."  It seems that the king's personality had strayed from Beest's personality and is taking on it's own personality.

"Gather everything for the move, this will take a while."  I say.

"Right away, my Goddess."  They start to order for all the bees to come back to the current hive and prepare for the trip.

. . .

It had taken two day in order to prepare everything.  Carriages were filled with nobles and materials.  we had gathered many flowers, animals, and other different plants.  Elves and Dwarves are also coming along, because they plan to help with material gathering.  The Dwarves plan to mine the stone and build a lot of the places for us while the Elves take care of the farms and animals.

After the announcement was made to start moving, the carriages rocked to the bumps of the dirt road.  My husband had gotten bored, so he had decided to go back home and also go to work.  I am technically taking a vacation, even though I had barely gone to work.  It seemed that original god was okay with people taking time off to go to Eliria to help it grow more.  The butler has endless patience and is very willing to do anything that anyone asks.  I feel very proud to have such a caring butler.

. . .

It had taken about a month for us to reach the place that I had wanted.  It would have take two weeks but we had a lot of breaks in between then.  We then settled down into a clearing to relax.  A lot of bees were created while many bees died.  We didn't give them flowers because we planned to plant them.  If they died from starvation, their stingers were taken from them and used as one-time weapons for the Elves and Dwarves.

"Gather 'round, for an announcement will be made..."  They all looked at me as they were putting things away and slowly stopped.

"Bring the queen here for a blessing to be made."  I said and they quickly gathered her.  Once she had been brought near, I started the ceremony.