Chapter 3- It's Always A Good Time

Start from the beginning

"It's okay." He said.

"No, what do you want Niall, anything!" I said.

"Anything?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Stop flirting with Lou?" He asked taking me by complete surprise. This had to mean something right?

"Why?" I asked.

"It's annoying, I know that you guys are just messing around because you're both straight so I see no reason in doing it." He said.

If I ever wanted to come out to him now would be a good time. 

"Niall," I whispered close to his ear. He pulled away.

"What?" He asked harshly.

"I'm gay." I said softly.

His mouth dropped open and he stared at me wide-eyed.

"Don't freak out." I whispered and moved farther away from him, afraid that he might hit me.

"Since when?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Oh, so do you like Lou?" He asked.

"Nah, we're just good friends." I said.

"Oh okay, good." He mumbled.

"Good?" I asked.

"Never mind, I'm really tired." He said.

"Wait, are you freaked out?" I asked grabbing his wrist.

"No, Haz I would never be freaked out by you no matter what. You're still my Haz." He yawned.

"Thanks Niall, and could you, um not tell the other boys?" I asked.

He nodded. "And stop flirting with Lou?" he asked.

I nodded and plopped down on the air mattress beside him. He scooted closer to me and snuggled his head in my chest. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his small body contemplating whether I did the right thing or not. I guess I can't take it back now, and it's better that he knows. Maybe Niall was gay too, or maybe he just had feelings for me. I didn't know for sure but he was definitely acting different around me. I'd find out eventually but for now I was happy.

I woke up to the sound of muffled voices.

"Morning Haz." Louis said.

"Morning Lou." I said rubbing my eyes and turning around to see that Niall was asleep.

"Should I wake him up?" I asked Louis. His eyes widened and he nodded.

I chuckled quietly and reached over and grabbed his man parts and squeezed. His eyes popped open and he turned to me with a look of shock on his face. I wiggled my eyebrows at him and removed my hand.

"Harry!" He complained.

"Yes?" I asked.

"That's not a very nice way to wake someone up." he said.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I thought it was very nice." I said. I looked over to see Liam sitting up beside a still sleeping Zayn.

I wiggled my eyebrows at Niall and slowly made my way over to Zayn but just before I could reach him his eyes popped open.

"Not again Styles." He said.

I chuckled and fell back down beside Niall.

"Time to pack." Louis announced.

Niall and I groaned at the same exact time.

"Wanna help me?" Niall asked.

"Sure Nialler." 

"I think Simon said to be ready at 11." Liam said looking down at his phone.

"Let's go Niall." I said.

"Food first." He announced and raced into the kitchen.

I grabbed Lou's arm as he started walking away.

"I told Niall about... you know." I said.

He smirked at me. "Really? What did he say?"

"That he wanted me to stop flirting with you." I said chuckling.

Louis smiled and shook his head at me. 

Niall came out of the kitchen with a whole box of pop-tarts and a carton of milk.

"Now I'm ready." He said and lead the way to his room.

We spent the next 15 minutes packing up his and my stuff and then we just sat there on my bed staring up at the ceiling.

"So, why haven't you dated anyone?" Niall asked.

"I have." 

"I mean a guy." He said. I turned to look at him but he kept his eyes on the ceiling.

"I dunno, I mean our fans would probably get pretty upset if I dated someone and it was Louis, you know and then management, and you guys didn't know, and I just never really found anyone." I said truthfully.

Because I want to go out with you Niall.

"Oh." was all he said.

"Then why don't you date Louis?" He asked after a long moment of silence.

"He's straight Niall, he has Eleanor. Plus I don't like Louis." I said.

"Oh, right." He said. "Well then, do you like someone?" He asked.

My heart skipped a beat.

Tell him Harry. Just do it.

"Yeah, I do." I said.

"Do I know him?" He asked.

"Yep." 

"Liam?" He asked.

"No,"

"Zayn?"

"No!"

"M-" 

"LET'S GO! HARRY! NIALL!" Paul called down the hall.

Ah saved by the Paul. See what I did there? I sat up and grabbed my stuff and headed out the door with Niall in tow.

vote.COMMENT.fan