Chapter Thirty Four

Começar do início

"He wanted to, but he wanted me to go visit family alone, it was nice checking up on them, he also had things to do also, busy busy." I said. She nodded, guess I make a lot of friends on planes! I'M AWESOME LIKE THAT, BRO!

Kristin's POV

I felt arms pull me close, Liam brushed his lips against my ear.

"So. I want to take you out again today." Liam whispered, making me shiver when his breath tickled my ear.

I turned around and faced him, "What about Josh?" I whispered back, Josh was making faces in the webcam camera on the laptop.

"Niall, they always have fun together." Liam shrugged, still being quiet. I nodded, yeah, that could work.

"So Josh, you should say hi to Niall, properly instead of him just bypassing into the kitchen. Maybe make a twitcam with him...y'know..Nosh." I winked at him. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah, I haven't got to say anything to him really." Josh nodded, leaving the room, grinning like a child-ish boy he is.

"Easier than I thought." Liam simply said.

I nodded, "Yeah, tonight, you and I do a twitcam in here." I smiled.

"Good, I haven't done one in forever, I bet the fans have been waiting." Liam smiled.

"You listen to music, dance, chat, get scared, invite people, and do it when they're sleeping. Aren't you just lovely." I smirked, pulling him into a kiss.

Oooh! I can wear that dress that Liz and I went shopping for, she bought one too, I wonder when she'll wear it.

I pulled away, "Let me change first." I smiled.

"You are already wearing something decent." Liam smiled at me, looking me up and down.

"I bought a dress, I wanna wear that. I don't think you've seen it, Liz and I went shopping that day-" I paused, that was the day we fought, then got engaged. Oh wow.

"Try it on then." Liam smiled, kissing my head.

I walked into our bedroom, grabbing it from the closet, I have my wedding dress hidden in Mason's closet, no way am I letting Liam see it. Bad luck!

I stripped down, pulling the dress on, it fits so well, I just love it!

I walked out and met Liam's eyes, who went down in seconds, his jaw dropping reaction, I hope he likes it.

"Woah.." Liam was speechless.

I walked over to him, twirling so he could see, he grabbed me by the waist, pulling me so close.

"And you're wearing the thong I bought you from Victoria Secret." Liam winked.

"You were watching me, weren't you?" I laughed.

Liam just winked, then he looked like he had an idea.

"Since it's early-ish still, what like 10? 11? Why don't we do a twitcam now? Then go out later, hour or so. Fans in the states don't have to get upset about it." 

"I like that idea." I smiled, he kissed my nose, then pulled me to the couch, he put the laptop on the coffee table, logging into Twitter.

I pulled out my phone.

KristinNPayne: @Real_Liam_Payne and I are doing a twitcam! Join us xx

I put my phone away, watching him making a tweet about it.

Real_Liam_Payne: Guess What? Twitcam time with @KristinNPayne :) come watch x

Then he turned on the twitcam, already 1,000 viewers.