But, sadly it was like reality smacked me across the face, hard. I can't be falling for this man, he's a killer, a kidnapper. He took everything from me.

I used my strength to push him away from me. "No! I will not let you have me. Your-your tricking me into liking you so-so you could kill me or-or sell me off to evil people like you!"

I jumped down off the counter and got up in Reyes's face and poke my finger on his chest. "Well listen here and listen well, buddy boy I ain't falling for your love tricks."

I waved my arms around like a crazy man. He looks at me and rolls his eyes. "Did you really just call me buddy boy?" I looked at him in shock and disbelief.

"What the fuck! Is that all you got out of my rant?"

"Yeeeep." He said popping the p.

I let at a huff and walked away from him then stop and I heard a loud noise at came from my stomach.

"Reyes, I'm hungry I want food!" I yelled. "I don't have anything." He mumbles.

"Well, what can we have too eaten. I'm hungry I want some foooooood." I felt Reyes wraps his arms around my waist. "I want you to jump in the shower and dress up really pretty." Was all he said before walking outside.

What? He didn't even let me ask him where we're going, but oh well.

I walked upstairs, walked into the bedroom and went straight into the shower.

When I was done with my shower I got out and wrapped my towel around my body and walked out.

I gasped at the beautiful sight in front of me.

It's nothing to much to the point that would make me uncomfortable. Nothing too long or too short, just perfect.

I like how it goes light white and changes to a peach color on the bottom. I went to the vanity that has my make-up on and set down to start working.

When, I was done I put my dress on, then grabbed my naked high heels and put them on and walked downstairs.

I was about halfway down the stair and stop when I see Reyes all dressed up and looking nice in a tux. Reyes was talking on the phone with someone, to busy to even notice me. I noticed that he had a cigarette in his hand. Why is he always smoking?

But when he did he looked at me for a split second and went back to his phone, then he froze and said. "Hey man, I'm going to get off of here." He hangs up, probably not letting the person on the other line say anything.

He puts his phone in his pocket and slowly turns to look at me. I almost died of laughter, seeing him with his mouth open like a fish.

I walked down the stairs, feeling a little shy and I could feel Reyes's eyes look me up and down. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I walked up to Reyes and closed his mouth shut.

"Hey, you are going to catch some flies if you don't close your mouth or you might catch something else." I giggled as he rolls his eyes. "Wow, way to ruin the mood, kitten."

"But you look beautiful, my little kitten." I blushed but covered it up. "You don't look bad yourself. You even gel your hair back." He smirked.

"Come let's get going." I nod as he grabs my hand and leads me out to the jeep.

He opens up the door for me and I let out a small 'thanks' and got in. He shuts my door and jogs to the other side and gets in.

The Jeep purrs alive as Reyes turns it on and drove off to God knows where.

"Where are we going, Reyes?" I asked. "Ain't telling ya." I let out a huff and laid back in my set.

Then, I stretched my arm out and turned up the music.

I Like It Loud by Cash Cash, comes on and I couldn't help to sing to it. Once the song was over Reyes turns it off. "Hey, why did you do that," I asked.

"Because I can and I wanted too." He shrugged. "Here put this on." He handed me a bandanna. I put it on over my eyes.

"You are not going to kill me are you?" I asked. "Uh, no, why would I do that?" "Uh, I don't know." He chuckled and I felt a hand on my thigh. "Reyes remove the hand."

I said threateningly, but he didn't listen he started to move his hand up and down, making me shiver. Goosebumps rise all over my arms.

"We are here." Was all he said.

He gets out and opens my door and grabs a hold of me and leads me to where ever.

It was about a five-minute walk until he tells me to take the blindfold off.

I gasped in shock. "Reyes, it's beautiful."

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya

Peace out.