Sequel for book 2

I watched as Reyes stands over felicity's little crib, sleeping away.
"Who's baby is this?" Reyes said in a whisper.

I didn't answer him and he clenched his fist. "Who's. Baby. Is. This. Kitten?" He asked again.

"Its-its my baby." He turns around with fire in his eyes. "P-please don't hurt her." I studdered.

"Who's the father? Is he a fuck boy with blond hair and blue eyes, perfect smile and everything?" He raised an eyebrow down at me.

"I-Its-" I stopped when he rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. He comes up to me and leans down and whispers in my ears. "Tell me, kitten." He growled.

"Shes-shes yours, Reyes." He leans back and looks in my face probably trying to see if I'm lying.

He turns around and went back to my baby's crib and gently picks her up and cradle her gently and protectively. He lets out a soft smile while looking down at her.

"She's so beautiful, like you." He said and glanced at me then back at my angel. "Reyes, please, can I have my Angel back." He shook my head and pulled her closer to him.

"What's her name?" He asked.

"Felicity," I said.

"Full name, kitten." I sighed.

"Felicity Dakota McCoyed." He smiled and walked up to me and kisses my lips being careful trying not to squish my baby. 

"I'm so glad I have you in my arms again, my little kitten." He wraps an arm around my waist and the other holding Felic.

"My family, I have a family." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. Felicity started to cry. "She's hungry." I took her from Reyes and went to bed.

I gave her a milk bottle. I blushed when I feel Reyes's eyes on me.

Let me explain how he got here...ok, well, I was asleep and I woke up to a loud band. I looked over at the time.

Three in the freaking morning! I got off my bed and walked over to get a bat.

I jumped when I heard the doorknob turn making me raise my bat ready to defend for my baby and me.

The door opens fully and the huge figure walks in. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU BITCH!" I swing my bat at his head, but he quickly dodges and charges into me making us fall on to the floor.

We both groan. "Ouch! Get off of me, you horse!" I squirmed to get out from under his grip. I froze and so did the brute that has yet to get off of me. When I heard my baby cry.

I used my mother's strength and pushed him off of me and got up. I went to turn on my light causing me to flinch. I looked down that the man that's has an orange jumpsuit on him.

My eyes widened in shock. "REYES!?!?" He looks up at me and smirks. "Miss me, my little kitten?" I shooked my head and went to my baby and put her back to sleep.

Reyes came up behind me and looked at the baby and well ever since he looked at her he's been staring at her all morning not saying a word.

******
I was pulled out of my trance when Reyes sits down on the bed right beside me. "I'm a little jealous that this little infant had your tits and I couldn't" I looked at him and scoffed.

"Still the same prick as ever," I said glaring at him as he chuckled. "I'm just kidding, my little kitten."

He kisses my cheek then went down my neck. "I've missed you so much, my love." He bites into my neck. I bit my lip to keep me from screaming and waking my little Angel.

I let out a whimper when he releases his teeth then licks the blood off my neck, blood on still on his chin.

"Why-why did you do that?" I asked as he groans. "Your still sweet. I just wanted something different. Your blood is sweeter." He's starting to scare me.

But sadly, I kinda like it but I won't show him that I did. He looks at me with a murderous creepy look.

He gets up off the bed. "When I come back I will have you as mine again, but not right now the cops will be looking for me. I will always be watching. I will be in the shadows watching over you and our child."

He slowly takes my baby out of my hands and cradles her in his arms. "I will be back for you, princess. Daddy's got some work to do." He looks down at her sleeping face. "You look so much like me and your mother. I can tell you will be so pretty that I will have to buy a shotgun to shoot any guys that come near you or hurt you. I promise both of you," he looks down at me. "I will protect you even if it coasts my life."

He laid her back down in her crib. He bends down and kisses her forehead and I just couldn't stop staring at him in awe, it's like something in him changed. He walks up to me and kisses me hard and I kissed him back.

He was the first to pull away. "I love you, my little kitten." He walks to the window and opens it. He throws his leg over and the other and all I could see is his hands.

Then he dropped and was gone.

HERE IS THE SEQUEL FOR THE NEXT BOOK WHICH IS CALLED 'THE BEAST HAS BEEN RELEASED' I DONT KNOW WHEN I WILL START IT BUT IT WILL HAPPEN SOMETIME.

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya

Peace out.