Chapter 7

"Shh! guys, don't wake them," I hear voices whispering "You know Reyes is going to be pissed at you all for waking them." A hushed voice said.

I let out a soft sigh and slowly open my eyes. "Who are you?" I asked rubbing my eyes to get the sleep away. "We are Reyes's friends." The guy that looks familiar, I'm guessing Bryan said. "Oh, I recognized you guys." They nodded and smiled. "You pushed me into Reyes that night." I pointed at Bryan. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed his neck. "Yeah, sorry about that. We couldn't have you go telling the cops on us. You know what we look like." I nodded. Speaking about the devil.

"Where's Reyes?" I asked, but there was a loud snore behind me. Oh, that answers my question. They chuckled.

"So what is your all's names?"

"I'm Zack. Can I call you Lucky?"

"I'm Bryan, hey Dove." He winked.

"I'm Michael. Don't mind these guys we love giving people nicknames."

"Hiya. Do you have a nickname for me?" I waved at them then asked Michael. "No, sorry, I don't really do nicknames but I can see what I can do if you want one." I blushed at him and shrugged. I mean I can't help to blush, these men are bloody hot, but not as hot as Reyes though. I mentally smack myself in the head. No! That man is evil! Evil and manipulative and I shouldn't have any thoughts about him.

"Hey, do you want some breakfast?" Michael asked. I nodded "Sure." I slowly peel Reyes arm off me, trying not to wake him. 

I get out of bed and went to walk but didn't realize that I had the blanket wrapped around my legs, making me lose my footing.  I fell into Michael's arms. "Hey, hey careful. Are you okay?" I felt sparks run through my body. The boys looked at me concerned. I gulped and let out a tight smile.

"Um... yeah, I'm going to the bathroom. I will meet you guys downstairs." I said running into the bathroom shutting the door and locking it behind me.

When I finished my business. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. I let out a sigh and looked down at my arm that still had the bite mark. I shouldn't have provoked him but me being me... I have a smart mouth and can't shut up. I shook my head and rolled my eyes at my own stupidity. Once, I was done. I slowly opened the bathroom down, turning off the light. 

I look over to see if Reyes is still sleeping and here he was snoring away. I tiptoed my way out of his room and walked downstairs and went into the kitchen only to be stopped. I let out a loud gasp.

"What the hell happened here?" I said putting a hand on my mouth to stop me off laughing. I could see the guys stiffened and they slowly turn around.

"Uh... Um... Err... We-we're trying to make some pancakes and Bryan spilled the flour all over the place." Michael explains, smiling sheepishly.

I laugh. "Here let me help make while you guys clean this up."

Finally, we finished cleaning. I was done making pancakes. I set them on the table and waited for the guys to finishes cleaning themselves. 

Once, they were done we all set down and eat in silence, but was interrupted with a loud bang. I jumped and dropped my fork on the floor. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!" His voice boomed throughout the whole house.

I flinched and sunk in my chair. He's not happy and that frightens me. Clearly by the looks on the guys they were slightly scared too.

Footsteps stomp down the stairs, making me even more nervous than I already am, Reyes comes in, anger covers his face as his eyes land on my face.

"Come here, kitten." Reyes lifts pointer finger and motions it towards him, wanting me to come to him. I slowly get out of my chair and walk up to him with my head down.

"Look at me." His raspy voice said, making me shiver to the core, but not in a good way.

I shook my head no. He growled, not liking me disobeying him and felt my jaw being gripped tightly in his hand, forcing me to look into his blue eyes. He leans in my ear.

"When I tell you to do something you do it unless you want another punishment, just tell me and I would gladly give it to you, " He whispers out then nibbles on my ear. I shivered, liking the feeling. I hate it being attracted to this guy. I won't let him notice it. I won't give in to it. Never. I chanted in my head.

I nodded and he pulls back. "Oh one more thing, I don't ever want to see out of my room without my permission, again. Understood?"

I nodded. "Yes, R-Reyes." 

After that encounter, we all ate breakfast in silence, that until Bryan breaks the silence by his moaning. "This is really good, Dove. Your perfect for this gang." He said with food in his mouth and I gave him a look of disgust as Reyes gives him a glare. Bryan looks at him back. "What? it's the true, but sorry boss." You could tell there was a hint of mock in his voice. Reyes stood up from his chair and looked at me. "Clean this up and start working on the rest of your chores." He pulls out a pack of cigarettes, pulls one out and lights it with a lighter. 

I nodded and got up and grabbed our plates and started to clean them. I look at Reyes and he looks at me as he takes a long drag then blows the smoke out of his nose. He smirks and winks at me causing me to blush and look away. "Let's go we have work to do." They left me in their dust for me to clean by myself.

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya

Peace out.