Chapter 2

"Hey! Wake the fuck up and get the hell out of my house!" I groaned and open my right eye to look up at Harley, who is rubbing her right eye. "Why do you insist on yelling at me all the time I'm at your house sleeping?" I said, stretching. "One of these days you're going to wake up the dead."

She smiled sheepishly. "I don't know, maybe its because I don't like you and like to piss you off. Do you think I'm afraid of the dead? Girl, I am dead " She said trying to act cool bu ending up failing really bad. I chuckled at her and got up with a yawned. "I should get going home. Thanks for letting me stay for the night."

She nods. "Yep stay safe when you head home don't want you to get kidnapped now." she chuckled. I snapped my head at her and looked at her with shock. Fear ran through my body. She must of notice because she asked, "Hey you okay? I mean if it was about last night I can drive you home." I shook my head at her. "No, I should be fine." 

She didn't pry and let it go. I'm thankful for that.

After we said our goodbyes. I left and walked home, thinking about those guys that I ran into last night. Who were they? Are they going to look for me and kill me?

I got home and walked inside and went to get in the shower, I moaned when the water touched my skin.

I showered a little longer, then turned off the water and jumped out and walked in my room, went to my dresser got out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a black Vanossgaming shirt
(A/N: Vanoss is one of my favorite Youtubers) and put them on.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen and looked through my fridge."Hmm.... What to eat what to eat." I repeated out loud.

"Nothing, damn it." I closed the fridge and went to the living room and started to put my shoes on.

Once, I was done. I walk out of the house and called my other best friend Amber as I sat down on my front porch

"Hiya!" She said all cheerful. "Hey...?" I said rubbing my neck "Did you hear about the killing last night? I heard that those guys that are here, they are so HOT!" She screamed, making me pull my phone away from my ear.

"How many guys are there?" I asked. The flashbacks from last night rushed in my mind like a movie. "Ummm... I think about 4 and they all have this bad boy look maybe you will be able to hook up with one of them," she said giggling and I shook my head then remember she can't see me. Amber always had a thing for killers and bad boys. She makes me wonder if she's just as crazy as they are.

"No thanks, I'm good." She chuckled. "Hey, do you want to go out for lunch?" I asked. "Sure. I will be there to pick you up to go to Dinner N Dine" She hangs up as I waited for her.

Amber and I sit down at an empty table. A waiter that I recognized asks us what we wanted to eat and gave him our order. When the food came we dug into our food.

Suddenly the doorbell dings causing Amber and me to look up when I heard gasps and whispering 4 good looking greek-gods standing there.

My eyes widened when I recognize two of them, that was the guys from last night Bryan, I think that's his name was here and the guy with beautiful dark blue eyes was here, then there are two others that I don't know.

They are all attractive, but the blue eyes stand out more. Mysterious and dangerous vibe flowing off him. 

They looked around the restaurant taking everything in but stopped when his dark eyes landed on me making me squirm in the booth.

He smirked at me and I blushed, making his smirk bigger knowing that he has an effect on me. I looked down and played with my food. "I will be back, I have to use the bathroom," I said standing up and went to the bathroom. I got done doing my business I went over to clean my hands. I then jumped when I heard the door slam shut causing me to look up in the mirror. It's him!

His eyes darkened as he walks closer to me as I walk backward and backed myself in a wall.

Once, he got up to me. I was looking at his chest. I was scared to look at his face. "Look at me." I didn't. I just stared at his chest embarrassed to look at him.

Suddenly, I was forced to look at him when he grabbed my face. I let out a gasp, "I said look at me I do not like to repeat myself." he leaned in, his breath smells like smoke, mint, and a little bit of coffee. "Am I clear?" I nodded as my hair fell on my face.

He lifted his other hand and moved it behind my ear. "Your that little curious kitten that can't keep her paws out of everything am I, right? What was your name again, kitty cat?" He closed his eyes breathing in. "It's Artemis," I said.

"Ahhh, Artemis. It's cute, but I think the word kitten will do. So innocent, so intoxicating." He smirked and played with my blond hair.

"Pl-please don't hurt me, you're sick. You need help." I said, but covered my mouth of what I have said."Oh, kitten, I am sick and there ain't no cure to cure it. Not even a hospital can fix it." he purred in my ear then let me go. "Now carry on little kitten shoo."

He didn't have to tell me twice, I ran out of the bathroom. Walk back to where my table was and sits down. Curse myself for telling him that. "Dude, you look like you have seen a ghost. You're really pale." I shook my head at her and stared off the window beside us. Nope, not a ghost, but a very deadly killer.

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya

Peace out.