Chapter 15

I woke up early to make breakfast and while I was making breakfast I was reading the third book of the Maze Runner series.

I finished the first and second book and now Im reading the third book and its sooooo good.

Then breakfast was finished and I grabbed me a plate and started eating

"I see you made breakfast. Smell really good." I jumped and turn around. Mary standing there in her fuzzy slippers.

I nodded, swallowing my food down. Mary grabs a plate and piles food on it. For such an old lady she does have an appetite.

Once we finished our food, we both did the dishes and I went upstairs to my room, went into my bathroom, grabbed my toothbrush/toothpaste and jumped in the shower.

Hey, I'm not the only one that did it.

Then when I was done. I jumped out and dried myself off and grabbed a tee shirt and a pair of booty shorts and put them on. I walked down the stairs.

"So what are we doing today," I said, sitting on the couch. "I don't know, sweetie." I signed and turned on the tv.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I got up and look through the curtains and gasps. "Shit!" I whispered yelled. "Their here." I panicked.

"Down stairs in the basement." Mary rushed me and pushes me down the stairs.

I heard her open the door. "Can I help you?" She said sweetly. "Have you seen this girl?" Probably holding up a picture of me and showing it to her.

"Nope, I have not seen her."

"Are you lying to me? I know she's here." I can here him getting annoyed. "I'm telling you-" I heard the door burst open and she shricks. "Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty. Come out, come out where ever you are. "

"You are not allowed in my house without my permission, Mister," Mary yells. "Shut the fuck up you old bag! Kitten you better come out or she will die." I hear a gun cocking and I gasp.

I went to back down one step and I cringed when the step creeks and the door flings opened. "Gotcha." Arms rip me out of the basement and thrown into a hard chest.

"Ahh, there's my little kitten," The voice above me says making shivers go down my spine. "Miss me, kitty?" "No, I didn't." I mustered courage.

"Please, sir, let her go. She doesn't-" I screamed when the gun goes off. "One thing you should know about me... Don't fucking tell me what to do." I turned to look at him in horror and he looks back down at me.

He still looks handsome as ever even though he has a 5 o'clock shadow. His dark ocean blue eyes look scary as ever. His kissable- no, what am I thinking, he's doesn't deserve to kiss even though they look kissable. Though, he looks like he hasn't had a lot of sleep in days. He had dark bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess like he's been running his hands through it.

He smirked and leans down and pecks my lips and I gasp.

I literally just melted they taste like coffee and cigarettes. "Oh don't think you're getting out of your punishment, because I kissed you, you're still going to get it." He said grabbing me.

"Come on boys let's go home." He picks me up like Santa Claus present sack making me squeal and hit his back with my fist. "Put me down! Now!" He igornes me and throws me in the car. I screamed, kicked, and punched, and nothing worked.

He grabs my hands and ties it together with zip ties then pats my head. "There now I don't need you escaping from me."

"Please, Reyes, let me go." Tears try threatened to come down, but I won't let them show. "Well sorry, love you need to learn a lesson. Zack, you know what to do." I look over to Zack, the quiet one.

He nods and pulls out a black suitcase and pulls out a needle from it. "I'm so sorry." He says for the first time I heard him talk in a long time. "What-what are you do-" I let out a scream, feeling the needle piercing through my skin in my neck.

He takes it out and throws it back in the suit case and I look up seeing Reyes looking at me, smirking. "What did you do to me?" I ask before falling into a deep dark sleep.

I groaned, waking up on a soft bed. I turned over to get comfortable, but lets out a horrible screech, feeling pain all over my back.

I realize, I'm at Reyes house, but I don't know where he is and I can care less. I slowly and painfully get up off the bed and walk into the bathroom.

I lifted my shirt and looked at my back in the mirror and screamed. "REYES!!" Reyes comes in the door and smirks. "Yes? baby kitten?" I glared at him.

"Why do I have the same exact tattoo that's on your back on mine!?" Tears running down my face. "That's your punishment for leaving me and disrespecting me, but once that heals I'm not done yet."

"You are a fucking monster. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!!" I screamed and in seconds I was pinned to the wall and Reyes's lips smashed onto mine.

I gasped from the pain in my back and he gains access to slip his tongue in my mouth. I tried to push him away, but he pushed me closer to him.

His hand goes under my shirt and plays with my left breast. Shit, I should of put a bra on. I bit my lip holding in a moan.

He pulls away and his other hands play with my lips. "I know you want to give into me." I shook my head no, making his eyes darken.

He picks me up and throws me on the bed causing me to bounce. I look over to Reyes and I see him licking his lips and slowly walks up to me like I was his pray.

When he finally reaches me I tried to move away from him, but he grabs my ankles and pulls me towards him and he climbs on top of me and put my arms above my head.

He rips my shirt off and leans down kisses my stomach and down to my pants. "Reyes. Stop." I moaned. "No." He said huskily as he undoes his belt and pants and takes them off so he's left in his boxers.

Then, he undoes mine leaving me in just my underwear. He grabs my hand and puts it down his boxers and puts it on his manhood.

I flinched and tried to pull my hand away, but grabs it and wraps my hand around his length stroking it back forth. He moans. "Faster."

I stroke faster, feeling disgusted with myself. I see his head being thrown back in pleasure. I felt his cock twitch and I throw my hand back. "Why did that just twitched!" I pointed at his long stick.

"It's supposed to do that. It means I'm going to release." He said irritated. I parted my mouth "ohhh," "Now you are going to finish what you started, so open your mouth."

I shook my head and Reyes glares at me. "Open up now." He said threateningly. "No." He snatches his arm out and grabs my jaw squeezing it tightly forcing it to open.

"This what happens with kittens don't listen." He forces my mouth open and shoves his cock in my mouth, making my eye widened. "Suck." He demands.

I slowly went back and forth and Reyes hissed. "Kitten, don't use your teeth, use your lips." I made an o shape with my lips and kept doing what I was doing the first time.

He moans and grips my hair trying to gag me, but I don't gag. "Ahh, your so perfect, my little kitten." He moans and I could feel his cock twitched and he squirts himself in my mouth and pulls out.

He lifts my face with his pointer finger. "Swallow it." I did as told and cringed at the saltiness.

He slowly lays me down trying not to hurt my back and lays beside me. "I think you're done with your punishment for now. It's 12 am in the morning your going to need your sleep I'm even going to sleep too."

He turns off the light. He wraps an arm around me. "Do you have to do that?" I asked. "Do you want to be tied up in the basement?" "No." "Then go to bed." I sighed and closed my eyes slowly, very slowly falls asleep.

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya

Peace out.