6.the letters by owl

Harry was about to give the best explanation he could about a rubber duck when an owl was seen in the small window in the kitchen. Molly rushes over and opens part of the window opens for the owl. The owl flew right into the glass, making a loud noise through the house.

"Oh Percy could you get that," Molly said looking back over at the dishes. Percy jumped up from his seat, grabbing the letters from the poor owl.

"It's our Hogwarts letter," Percy took his and handed the stack to Fred.

"They sent Harry and the Greyhearts as well," Fred said, flipping through the letter.

"Dumbledore is a smart man," I said, grabbing the stack from Fred's large hands. I took out Noah's and Harry's along with mine.

"This lot won't come easy," Percy said after reading his letter.

"We will mange," Molly added in, coming behind Ron's chair.

After breakfast, Molly sent everyone up to get dress to go out.

"Ginny, where are you," I said walking into the small room. The girl sat wrapped up on the bed, her face was as red as her hair.

"Who was that boy?" she asked. I looked at the girl, tilting my head slightly.

"Who, Harry?" I asked, surely she knew who Harry Potter is right?

"No, the one with brown hair," she pointed to the top of her head.

"Oh that's my brother Noah," I said, walking over to my bag that was beside Ginny. I pulled out a blue sweater and a white skirt. My tights laid on the bed beside Ginny.

"You might want to get dressed, we're heading to town soon," I said, watching the girl unwrap herself.

"How come I've never seen your brother before," she said, walking over to her dresser.

"Well you never came out of your room much from what I hear," I threw my shirt to the corner and but my jumper over my cami.

"Well I try to avoid my brothers friends, I'm not a fan of boys," she took out a pink jumper, putting over her short sleeve shirt.

"Also I didn't believe Ron when he said he was friends with the Harry Potter," Ginny added in while brushing her hair.

"Well believe me, your brother, me, Harry, Hermione and Hannah are all very close friends," I laughed at the thought. It's felt like yesterday we were running around the bathroom with the giant troll trying to kill us.

"What's Hogwarts like with them," Ginny asked, now sitting on her bed looking at me.

"It's like a adventure that you can't get tired of, even when you are close to death," I said, looking over at the small girl.

"Girl," Molly's voice echoes through the house.

"We better get going to the alley," I put my hand of for Ginny to take.

"I'm so ready for Hogwarts," was all she had to say.

hi....

So um I was gone for a really long time, like a really long time. I'm super super super super sorry that I was gone so long so much stuff has happened and I feel horrible that I just left. But I'm hopefully back and will be updating more often.

IM NOT GIVING UP ON THE GREYHEART SERIES

I love writing this so much and I'm so happy that so many people like it.

Also the first book is at 5k reads which honestly shocks me so much but i'm so happy y'all enjoy it.

ANYWAYS IM BACK

love y'all <3