#42 - a p p r o v a l

SOFT AVOCADO-SPREAD NSFW TO FOLLOW. Read at your own risk.

On July 6th, you seduced me in your office; again.

Connor smiled as Felix pressed another kiss to his forehead, repeating those sacred words that sounded like a prayer. A prayer that cured his paranoia, deleting the anxiety and wrapping his body with blankets of happiness and good health.

"... Me too... I... I love you too."

Connor paused and choked out a nervous laugh when his phone buzzed wildly in the pocket of his loose black jeans. "... Sorry." He apologised quietly, escaping Felix's warm embrace to pull his phone from his pocket and grab his white t-shirt which happened to be draped lazily over the coffee table beside Felix's folded-up trousers and shirt.

Alistair [?]: how's life?

Connor: are you sure you don't mean to ask, how's Felix?

Alistair [?]: well, now that you're mentioning him... Just tell me what you've been up to, Connor, ffs.

Connor: Felix and I have been fine if not better, what about you and your family?

"Alistair?" Felix yawned as Connor nudged his phone aside and turned back to his partner to snuggle into his bare chest. "Mhm..." He hummed tiredly as his phone buzzed again.

"I'm too tired to care right now..."

"... You're probably tired because all you do is eat takeaway when I'm at work..." Felix grunted, sliding his fingers over Connor's hips, pressing soft kisses to his head every few moments. Connor pressed his hands to Felix's chest to push himself up and scowl at him.

"I've been cooking stuff!"

"Reheating leftover pizza doesn't count."

Connor groaned, dropping back down to slip his fingertips beneath Felix's underwear. "I'm only a university student. The only thing that we lived off of in our dorms was beans on toast and cheesy pasta."

Felix made a quiet and fake vomiting sound which melted into a soft moan as Connor's fingertips rolled over his member. "I wouldn't go saying the wrong thing, Lotus... Your dick is on the line." Connor smirked, wrapping a hand around his partner's growing erection.

"Are you threatening me, Connor Clarity?"

"I don't know, am I?" He squeezed the taller male's member with a seductive giggle and Felix rolled his head back, repeating his arrogant moan.

"Stop it... Ugh... Connor! Connor, no! W-Wait!"

~~~

Connor watched Felix work with a weak smile, propping his elbow up against the wooden desk and sighing in relief. Felix glanced up with a hum, flicking his black sketching pencil back and forth between the pad of his thumb and index finger.

"Bored?" He chuckled, turning back to his large sketchbook to continue working on the remade sketch of his upcoming building.

"No... No, I'm not..." Connor replied quietly and leant back to press his hands to the corner of the desk. He shoved himself away from the obstruction, allowing his wheeled chair to spin carelessly around the room until he came to a slow, wobbly stop.

"... Do you want to draw something?" Felix flipped through a few pages of his sketchbook until he found a blank one. He tore it out with a smile and offered it to Connor along with a sharp, high-quality sketching pencil.

Connor rolled back over with a pleased hum and he happily took the paper and pencil. His hums were accompanied by a quiet use of manners and crimson red cheeks painted with blood-touched brushes.