Chapter 27

"Sorry." I mumbled, looking up to find... Chase. He smiled, that horrid smile, and I gulped.

"That's okay. Have a nice day, Anna." He nodded his head and left me standing there, frozen. He knew who I was, I mean everybody knows me. The girl that made friends with some of the 'hottest' boys in school within three days off being at Spenser. I was still stood there when a familiar voice sounded. I turned slightly to find Tyler coming to me. He came to a stop at my feet, and I glared up at him.

"Anna, babe." Tyler said. "We had to escape the police. Please, just talk to us. We don't like you not being with us, it feels... weird."

"Does it?" I asked.

"Yes, we miss you, I miss you." He moved slightly to peck my lips, entwining our fingers. I smiled slightly.

"You left me though, on my own, in the dark."

"We couldn't find you; we thought you'd caught a lift home."

I turned to face him. I sighed. "Okay. I'm sorry."

He grabbed my hand and led me back to where the others were. Tyler stood in front of me, as the others turned to face us.

"Did it work?" Caleb asked.

"Ask her yourself." Tyler moved and I stood there, I waved slightly.

"Hi there."

In a flash I was engulfed by arms.

"We're sorry." Caleb said.

"Seriously dude, I've had nobody to pick on." Reid added.

"Reid's been a jerk." Pogue muttered.

"Can't.. breathe.. loosing.. oxygen..." I tried to get out my words out. Relief washed over me as the boys took their arms away from me.

"Fresh aiiiiiiiiiiir." I sang, giggling slightly.

I earned myself some looks.

"Damn Ty, what did you do to her?" Reid laughed.

"Nothing, seriously." Tyler said.

"I want food." I said, getting up and wandering over to the food stall. I picked up a sandwich and paid for it, wandering back to the table.

"Food glorious fooooooood." I sighed, taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Can I have some?" Tyler asked, and I glared at him.

"Mine."

He didn't listen and reached out for some of it, earning himself a bite from me.

"Ow!" Tyler complained, the others roaring into laughter.

"I told you, mine."

"Cannibal."

"Damn straight."

The boys left me to eat my sandwich, but I didn't eat it. I ended up staring at it, I was bored that much was certain, the sandwich looked nice but I didn't want to eat it.

"I want to go home." I moaned.

Caleb's heard turned to me. "We're in school."

"I wanna go hommmmmmmmmme." I moaned again.

Caleb sighed, but nodded. I clapped my hands together, and gave them each a hug.

"I shall see you whenever, if the teachers ask, the sandwich poisoned me. Ta-ta now!"

"Need to find Sarah, sort out the date." Caleb whispered to Pogue, and my jaw dropped.

"CALEBS GOT A DATE!" I screamed, and everybody stopped. A few girls looked disappointed, and I instantly slapped my hand to my mouth.

"Oops, sorry."

"Nice one Anna." Caleb sighed. "Go home, go on."

"Yes sir!" I saluted him and ran for the door. I got into my car and shot out of the school gates, my mum wouldn't be home, so she'd never know I'd skipped more or less half the school day. I got home, and instantly went to bed, nothing to do I was bored, and sleep seemed like the best option.