The Covenant: Anna's Tale.

Hey! So this is the story of a made up character, called Anna. She tells of what her life would have been like. If you've watched the film The Covenant, you'll know the basics of what happens. Anna doesn't exist, but if she had off, then this is what would have happened in her point of view. I'm rambling, I know. It's so long atm, but I do like it so far. I won't be doing tonnes of notes. I'd also like to add that the characters in this story are copyrighted not to me and are credited to the film/book and it's producers/creators, aside from Anna, who is my own! So enjoy! :)

The move to Ipswich was totally my mum's idea; I just went along with it. We both shared the same hope. We hoped that we would be accepted here and we could lead normal lives. You see, my Mother and I are witches. Not the evil types who want to take over the world, but good ones who want to keep the peace. Following my Father's disappearance, my Mother had decided it was time for a change, a fresh start so we moved from England to America. Ipswich, England to Ipswich, America. I was enrolled into Spenser Academy, my Mother wanting me to have a good education. I hoped I'd make friends here and not be ruled an outcast. Everything we wanted was here. I felt that the idea to move was a very good one and nothing bad would happen here. We would never be discovered. How wrong were we?