Chapter Twenty Two

"I can't believe you aren't coming out tonight!" Tae groans over the phone as I sit on the couch eating chips and watching titanic.
I roll my eyes at his dramatics. You'd think it's his anniversary being messed up not mine! "I told you, I just changed my mind after all. I want to just spend a night in with Yoongi."
He huffs. "Please! Is he even there? I thought he took off work for today?"
"He went out for a bit. I'm not his appa. I don't question everything he does."
"Whatever. I'm just mad! I wanted to go out with you to celebrate!" He whines.
"I don't join you for you and Kookie's anniversary. I don't get why you're so upset." I frown.
He's silent a long time. "Okay fine! Maybe Kookie and I were planning a big surprise when you guys arrived at the theater. Now it's ruined!"
I laugh. "Why don't you bring the surprise here?"
I can visualize him pouting. "Not the same! It won't be as special!"
"It will be special no matter where we get it from if it's from you!" I reassure.
"Okay fine. Kookie and I will come by in a little while. Have to drop off the kids."
     I smile. "Okay. Yoongi should be back in a couple hours anyway." We hang up and I pause my movie to go shower and get ready. I figured since we aren't going out I could make tonight extra special by dressing extra sexy and...giving Yoongi a little surprise.
     Our conversation from the night before comes to mind and I head into the bathroom to uncover the hidden box from under the sink. With plenty of time on my side, I get to work.

     I'm pleasantly satisfied by the end results as I stare into the foggy mirror after my shower. My familiar and long since missed orange hair shining under the bright fluorescent light.
     I slather on some fancy body oil that smells like vanilla and slip out the box I've kept hidden in the closet from my husband's prying eyes.
Grinning to myself, I pull out the outfit—if you can call it that. A black lace thong with matching black fishnet tights I'm planning on slipping on under my ripped black jeans. I also pull out one of Yoongi's old black t shirts he used to wear all the time in high school.
I put everything on but frown as I feel something is missing. I play absentmindedly with my wedding band as I stare into the bedroom mirror. Got it! I rummage through Yoongi's dresser and find what I want. His long cord necklace that I stole from him senior year.
With a smile, I slip it over my neck and feel complete. Happily I take a selfie.

     I hear a knock at the door and go open it to see a smiling Tae and Kookie who both looked shocked to see me

     "Holy shit! Blast from the past!" He laughs, hugging me hard

"Holy shit! Blast from the past!" He laughs, hugging me hard. "You...like...never age." He huffs.
Kookie hugs me as well. "We brought food!" He holds up a massive bag of goodies. Ooh. I let them set everything up in the kitchen while I finish getting ready for my man. I spray his favorite cologne on me and finish my hair.
There's a choking sound behind me. "A-are you wearing fishnets?!"
I spin around with a smirk. "Yeah, So?"
Tae plops down on the bed and stares at me. "Why are you being so weird."
I peg him with a look. "You don't do anything for Jungkook—or better yet, he doesn't do anything like this for you? Don't lie."
He blushes and looks away.
"That's what I thought." Scoffing.
"Anyway...so why don't you want to go to the theater? I thought Yoongi was going to give you your gift there?"
I shrug, playing with my—his—necklace. "I just wanted something simple and private, I guess. We go to the theater all the time."
"But you are here all the time, too.."
I groan. "Maybe I just didn't want to wait all night to get to the good stuff." I hint.
He stares at me blankly for a good minute before gasping with a huge blush. "Oh."
I chuckle. "Yeah, oh."
"At least you don't have kids keeping you from making love to your husband." He gripes. "It's like they always know...they have a sense for when we're about to do the nasty and always want something that second." He pouts.
I laugh, sitting beside him. "You wanted kids." I remind him.
He gives me a look. "You did, too. I know Yoongi does, too."
I look down. "Don't start, okay? It's just not...not going to work. We're happy as we are."
He sighs. "If you say so."
Thankfully, before we can continue, the door opens to Yoongi finally getting back. Tae and Kookie give me hugs before leaving and secretly wishing me luck. I hide in the bedroom so my husband can't see me yet.
"Jimin?" He calls from the kitchen and I just know he's gotten into the snacks they brought for us.
I sit back on the bed and wait. I don't have to wait long. Yoongi pokes his head through the door, his eyes widening and jaw dropping open a little as he takes me in. The hair, the style, the fishnets peaking out of the rips in my jeans.
Swallowing hard, he walks in and appraises me. A slow sexy smile crosses his face. He leans back against the door and crosses his arms. "What do we have here, Park?"
I hold back a giggle. Happy he's playing along. "What do you mean, Min? Why do you always assume shit?" I demand. Teasing.
He raises a brow, his ever familiar smirk staying in place and driving me crazy. "Attitude much, pretty boy?"
I shiver as he slowly moves towards me, standing between my legs as I gaze up at him, my hands tangling in his dress shirt and skimming up over his abs. He tilts my chin up before leaning down, stopping an inch from me.
"You wanna play, short stuff?"
I lick my lips. "What if I do? Gonna do something about it?"