~Chapter 23~

Adrien's P.O.V

(Y/N) and I have been going through with our lines for what seemed like a couple of minutes now. We've been exchanging questions, testing each other out.

"So Ms. (L/N), have you started taking shoots for the new Gabriel Fashion line?" I said reading it off from the script as I pretended to be the reporter. I rolled up the script and pointed it at her.

She hummed for a bit until she gave me a big grin. "That's an easy one" she snatched the rolled up script from my hand and stood up.

She used my script as a mic too, she started to walk back and forth.

"Thank you for that wonderful question Mr. Reporter" she said confidently trying to keep the giggles in as she stroke a pose.

"This is a script for an interview not a beauty pageant (Y/N)" I said laughing at her antics.

"I know. Have a little bit more fun Agreste!" She started walking around, waving.

"I believe in the saying that 'Beauty takes time' and that we have only taken practice shoots for his new line but we are—"

"Beep!" I interrupted her.

"Hey, I wasn't done!" She crossed her arms

"I'm sorry Ms. (L/N) but your time is up" I gave her a little pout.

"Let's see you under the spotlight then, ey?" She exchanged positions with me. She was not sitting on her bed as I stood up awaiting for her question.

"Are you ready for your question Mr. Agreste?" She said raising her eyebrow.

"Whenever you're ready"

She started turning the script's pages as her eyes zoomed all over it.

"Is there a problem Ms. Reporter?" I teased her.

"Have patience Mr.... Aha! This one"

"Lay it on me~"

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Confident I see. Okay, How is it like to work with the most dazzling (Y/N) (L/N)?" I said flattering myself a bit.

He also took the script off my hand rolling it up to form a microphone. This caught me off guard as I started to laugh uncontrollably.

He started to walk around as he lifted the 'microphone' closer to his mouth. Which made me laugh even more.

"You see, it wasn't really that easy at first... it was a big adjustment cause I'm used to working with other girls who I really don't have any interest on... but (Y/N). She's just this really beautiful ball of sunshine who never fails to make everyone around her smile, especially me" I stopped laughing.

"She's really fun to be with and I'm really lucky to not only have her in photoshoots and runways but also in my life. That's really cheesy but I mean it" he walks towards me as he taps me slightly with the script.

"Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?"

I was still in awe but I nodded my head.

He tilted his head. "What?"

I hesitantly looked up and faced him. I inhaled and shook whatever I was feeling off internally. I reminded myself that none of what he said was real and it didn't mean a thing.

A smug grin was plastered on my face covering up the fact that I was moved with his little answer.

"So, what's wrong?" He asked again.

"You forgot to say 'Thank you for that wonderful question' Mr. Agreste"