~Chapter 21~

A.N !!!

The book isn't gonna follow through all the events that happened in Miraculous~ note that I changed it up a bit!

Enjoy!

-------

Adrien's P.O.V

"Do you think I made the right decision on leaving her?" I asked Plagg who was hiding in my shirt. We were on our way to Marinette's house to practice. I hope she doesn't think that I'm a noob... She was such a pro back in the qualifying tournament. She's just, amazing.

"Are you missing your girlfriend already?" Plagg teased me.

"Ha ha ha. In all seriousness though" I raised a brow at him.

"Well, she did tell you that she wanted to stay"

"I wish she came, she could've helped Marinette and I"

"What happened to your, oh so amazing alone time with Marinette?"

I inhaled "we're here, I can't wait" I smiled as I walked in their bakery and greeted her parents.

A few minutes later her parents brought me to her room and we started playing. Her room was amazing! Every corner showed off Marinette's personality. It was perfect for her.

We played another round but we kept pausing the game cause her parents kept interrupting us with delicious pastries.

This time Marinette's parents offered us pie. I smiled at her parents but when I glanced at Marinette I could tell she was really starting to get pissed.

"Hey, Marinette do you wanna go to the park for a little break?"

She did her signature Marinette smile. I couldn't help but to fuzz up a little.

Minutes later we were at the park, sitting on the bench eating her dad's amazing pie.

It was quiet, a little awkward... But deep inside I wanted to burst with joy.

Before I could say anything else a bunch of screaming and yelling were heard. A bunch of cars were flying and I could hear the thuds and bam's of their impact on the ground.

I didn't know what to do, it was all too fast. Until Marinette and I saw this huge robot thingy, it kinda looked like one of those characters in the game.

"Is this some kind of publicity stunt for the tournament?!"

I had this bad gut feeling "I don't think it is..."

Suddenly the robot thing shot a lazer at us. I pushed Marinette off the bench and I jumped towards her.

Our faces we're centimeters away from each other. I gave her an awkward laugh, she did the same. Before I could let the butterflies consume me I quickly helped her up as we ran away for our lives, hand in hand.

As we were running we got separated by a bench. But there was no time in stopping, the akumatized villain was right behind us, we had no choice but to split up.

I hid behind the park trees as Marinette ran away from the park. "Damnit, I hope your safe" I murmured to myself.

The akumatized villain chased after her, seems like I know who this person's after.

I lifted my button shirt to reveal my cheese loving Kwamii. "Plagg, claws out!" I yelled.

In a snap of a finger I was now my alter-ego or should I say... the real me in a way, Chat Noir.