Twenty One

Daniel's POV.

"AURORA!!" I screamed but I was too late, her body was hit by a car. I ran to her, and hold her in my arms and I cup her cheeks. Everything is my fault. 

"Aurora, stay awake, baby, please" I whisper as I lightly slap her cheeks, but she didn't respond to anything. This is all my fault.

God, please give me another chance. I promise I'll treat this angle that you send just for me better. I know I should have not hurt her, but the thought of her leaving the way she did make me go insane. I am a man full of anger, I am a man full of sin but please know, I realize I can't live without her, but it is too late. 

Immediately, I carry her on my arms and carry bring her to the hospital. everyone was staring at us but not a single soul helped me. 

"Help!!" I screamed and in a second all eyes are on me and a medical team approaches me while carrying a moveable bed. 

I looked into her eyes and she looked back at me with a smile on her face. 

"Aurora, stay awake, Love," I told her but her eyes kept on closing and I kept shaking her body to keep her from falling unconscious. 

"Sir, please wait outside," I hear someone say but I only focus on the little girl in front of me. 

"No, I want to see my little angel," I looked at her as I force myself inside.

"Sorry, sir but you can't," I look deeply into her eyes, threatening her. I grabbed her by the neck, and her face turns red. I have no self-control of my emotion right now, all I can feel is anger and worry.

"You know, I own the highest stock of this hospital and I can fire you in a second," I treated her as I tighten my grip, but it soon went as I can see Aurora. 

I see her tears, I see how she pleaded, I see how she is in pain, yet I kept torturing her. This all wouldn't happen if I stop myself. This all wouldn't happen if I didn't do it. It's all my fault. 

I let go of the nurse, and I immediately went to the corner and I start to punch the walls. I punch as hard as I can, but I cannot feel anything, everything is numb.

She loves me too much, yet I gave her nothing. She had a heart of gold, and she is willing to give it to me, yet I gave her fire. She gave me loyalty, but I paid her with my past that I should've forgotten because It was all in the past, and she is my future. 

I should've given the time and the attention she always wanted and needed, I should've been there for her. She's hurting inside and out and I wasn't there with her when she cuts herself. I was to blind to see that she needs help because of my past that I can't forget. 

She gave me everything she has but I gave her nothing, I gave her nothing. I only gave her pain and memories that'll hunt her for the rest of her life. 

She should never forgive me, she should never forgive me because I am a murderer. I murder her child, my child, our child. I should have stopped when she pleaded when tears roll down her eyes because of pain and fear, I should've stopped, cause if I did, this all wouldn't happen. 

Nobody expected the unborn child, no one did, but it was too late, cause we lost the little fetus.

I cried as hard as I can but it won't change anything. 

🌹🌹

Now I know how it feels. Every minute feels like hours and every hour feels like an eternity but before I knew it there was a hand was holding my shoulder and when I look up it was Sharon.