NINE

👆👆Daniel's mansion👆 

He applied the same cream as before on my tummy. He hasn't noticed the mark he left on my wrist. I hope he won't notice it. I tilted my head and look at the clock. It showed that it was a quarter to 10.

We were snuggling on the couch while watching T.V. He is such a boring man. He only watches news channel and if I tell him to change, he hides the remote and says no.

I realize that I need to go home

"Daniel," I said and his facial expression change to happy

"Yes princess," he said

"I need to go home," I said

"Nope, you're not going to go home, you're going to stay with me here," he said and I was shocked

"How about school? My clothes for tomorrow? What should I wear?" I asked

"That's easy, I can ask my PA to do it," he said and I calm down. My eyes are so heavy and I wanted to rest. It has been a long day. I can feel my mussel relax.

Just before I fall into a deep sleep, a hand carries me bridal style and put me on a soft bed.

He removed my clothes and replace it with an oversized shirt that was so comfortable. I didn't stop him because I am too lazy to do so.

Before he lay beside me, he held my wrist and kiss it gently and say sorry. 

He turned off the light and potion himself behind me, so my back was touching his hard muscular chest. Both of his hands were on my shoulder hugging me loosely. 

Soon darkness took over me and I realize that he was wearing nothing but his boxers. 

I woke up with someone tickling in my tummy

I woke up with someone tickling in my tummy. I start to laugh. I open my looked at a pair of beautiful blue eyes. His body was leaning on my body. He was fully dressed in a grey Armani suit.

"Stop tickling me!!" I said but he didn't stop .

"Please stop!!" I plead.

"Say I'm the most handsome men that you ever meet." He said while tickling me.

"NO!!!" I said and the tickel didn't stop.

"Come on," he said. I swear I can't handle it.

"OKAY, OKAY, You're the most handsome....... Men I've ever met." I said. He stops and I catch my breath. He gave me a peck on my lips.

"Come on, be ready. You need to go to school" he said.

"I don't want to go. I am so tired." I said

"No, school is number one priority," he said

"PLEASE!! I have no clothes" I pleaded.

"Look over there." He pointed to a bag with an Armani sign on it. He got up and walk and bring the bag to me. I sat up and he sat beside me.