FIFTEEN

We were on the train, he told me it was the first time for both of us travel using a train. It was a 1-and-a-half-hour train.

He wanted to rent all the train, but I stop him and tell him to just take a regular seat. But Daniel being Daniel, bought the VIP train tickets.

I dressed him differently than his usual clothes. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt and jeans.

I shave his beered, so he looks younger and not him. 

And for me, I was wearing a simple white shirt and shorts.

We hold hands and I lay my head on his shoulders and he lays his head on mine

We hold hands and I lay my head on his shoulders and he lays his head on mine. I wish we could be like this forever.

He let go of our position and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Aurora," he began "I want you to be my girlfriend and I want you to stay by my side," A lump got stuck on my throat from the surprise he's giving me. 

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on, are you serious?!!" I asked, convincing myself that he was serious? "Of course, I am, why would I joke about this thing," he said at the corner of his lip curls up into a sly smirk. 

"Yes of course," I said telling him that I really want this illegal relationship to work "I lo...." he cuts me off with a passionate kiss in the lips that soon turn into a makeout session. 

___

The Loco Pilot announce our arrival as the train stop. The station was filled with different people dressed for different occasion. 

He tangles our hand together as he drags me outside. Walking hand in hand, he leads me to the main entrance where a Porsche waiting for us. 

We both sat on the backseat, tangled out bodies together. Daniel had asked his secretary to buy the tickets so when we arrive we just need to go inside. 

Not to mention, he bought a VIP ticket for us. 

The driver starts to drive to our destination and I cannot express how excited and happy I was. 

___

We had a lot of fun, we ride almost all the rides we can find since we came early

My head was already light and dizzy but I didn't tell Daniel, because I don't want to ruin the moment that we currently in. 

I am afraid to do the extreme rides, but Daniel forces me and leave me no choice. The weather was supporting us, it was sunny but cloudy at the same time. 

I thank god, I didn't suspect any paparazzi around us. 

Right now, we are eating our ice cream. "So, Vanilla is your favorite flavor? Are you serious?!!" I asked making this shocked face as I laugh