THREE

Warning: there is smut in this chapter. 

"What do you want?" he says as I scan every food on the menu. As I was looking at the price tag I am shook. I didn't bring enough money. Plus, my tummy is still upset. I think I'll puke if I eat anything

"I don't want to eat," I say. "My tummy isn't in a good condition," I added

"Oh, please baby just eat a little. You can order anything." He says.

"I don't want to. Please???" I pleaded.

"how about cake. You can order some cake. I heard they serve the best cake here." He suggested. I nod for a yes.

He calls the waiter, and shortly the same waiter comes to us. "Are you ready for your order sir and madam?" he asked. The waiter was looking at me this certain way that made me uncomfortable

"I'll have chocolate cake with black coffee and....?" He says as his gaze refers to me.

"I'll take strawberry cheesecake and warm tea," I say.

"Is that all?" he asked

"ya, please stop staring at my girl that way or I'll call your manager and I'll make sure to get you fire." He treated him. The waiter shuts his mouth and leaves the scene.

"You don't have to do that," I say but he ignored me. Silence took over us for a couple of minutes.

"So, my sleeping beauty, tell me more about you," he says cutting the silence between us.

"what do you want to know?" I asked in annoyance 

"Anything" he replies

"So, my name is Aurora Lewis. I am 17 years old. I'm going to turn 18 in 5 months. I'm the only child. I was born and raised here in Seattle. Ya, I think that's all" I say

"friends? Family? How's school?" he asked

"I have a lot of friends, an extrovert. My family is so caring. I am a senior in a high school. Maybe you're thinking how can I be a senior. I skipped a class. It rarely happens but it happens to me and school is great, it's so fun. Can't wait to go to school tomorrow." I lied. He made me a different person. Someone that isn't me.

"How about you?" I asked

"My name is Daniel Grey. I am 30 years old. I'm gonna turn 31 in 1 month. I work as the CEO of Grey Textile Inc." he says

We talk, I didn't realize that I was talking to a stranger that I just meet. He also ran the company since he was 22. I feel so comfortable near him. It's not soo me. I learned that he is from Italy, well you can hear quite a lot of Italian accent, it wasn't that funny accent, it was more of a steamy sexy accent. OMGG, AURORA WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!!

The cake and drink came shortly after. I took a sip of my tea first, then I start to eat my cheesecake. It was bloody good. I didn't realize that Daniel was looking at me with those blue eyes

"Stop staring at me!!" I say playfully with a smirk on my face.

"How can I? you're just too adorable," he says with a smile on his face. I blush soooo hard, I feel like I'm a tomato

"Here try my cake," he says as he fed me with some chocolate cake of his.

I open my mouth and the cake comes in my mouth. I moan at the taste of the cake.

"Oh, baby, I swear if you moan like that again. I'm going to take you in here" he says. I stop by his action but I don't know what it means.

The table was quite small. Our knees are touching each other. His next action shocked me. He was squishing my lower bare thigh with his. Since he is bigger, it doesn't bother him that much.

His action was a bit shocking but it made me feel more comfortable. We finish our cake in this position. Until I feel like I want to go to the toilet. I excuse myself and walk to the bathroom. The bathroom corridor was so dark and gloomy. There aren't any people here.

As I was walking to the toilet. A hand hugs me from the back through my waist. The other hand was patting my hair from the front. His mouth was kissing my temple.

I know it was Daniel. He shoves me to the nearest wall with my back in his front. His hand that was on my waist goes down slowly. His hand went under my short. Slowly those hand went to my womanhood.

With his finger, he makes this motion, up and down. That action made me moan.

"Ahh, Daniel." I moaned. I turn around so I was facing him.

He directly put his lips on mine.

His hand was in my but forcing me to wrap my legs around his torso. He squeezes my ass and I gasps. He took that moment to shove his tongue in my mouth.

I was so hot. It feels like the temperature is rising. We both stop when we need some oxygen. Where was I the whole time? This was so good.

He leans and put his face on the crotch of my neck. I was still out of breath when he starts to suck on my neck. He was sucking this spot that made me moan so hard.

"OH, MY GODD!!" I scream. He covers my mouth with his hand. He leans all his weight on me, so I won't fall.

His hand starts to get inside my short. It shocked me. I whimper as he makes these eight motions on my womanhood. I push him away.

"STOP!!" I yell. Don't get me wrong, I like it but it's too sudden.

"Don't resist" he says pushing me to him more while he keeps playing with me using his hand.

"STOPP!!" I beg.

"I SAY DON'T RESIST" he whispers yell. He stats to continue. I lay my head on his shoulder and starts to cry. I sobbed while he continues.

One time he was so nice, then he's doing something against my will. He was rubbing this spot that was so pleasurable.

I yank my head up and look at the ceiling.

"OH, MY GOD!!" I moaned.

There's this tingling feeling in my stomach and I don't know what to do

"What's happening. OH MY GOD!!!" I say as I moan.

"Cum for Daddy baby girl" with that queue, I release the pressure and a liquid come out from my private part. 

OH, MY GODD. Chapter 3 is up. please leave a comment and vote. don't forget to follow me. Kepp on waiting for chapter four. I love you guys soo much. Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoy it 

-xoxo-