FOUR

I don't know how long it takes because I fell asleep. When I open my eyes, Daniel put his hand on the back of my joint. His other hand is in my back. I know he wanted to carry me bridal style.

"Stop," I say

"Why? Why not?" he asked

"Don't carry me that way, I hate it" I say.

I sat up and put my arm around his neck, while my legs are secure around his torso. He held me by my waist tightly, so I won't fall

"Oh!! My baby like it this way," he says.

"Am I heavy?" I asked feeling insecure about my weight because people at school always call me fat.

"Of course not. Your weightless" he says as he carries me upstairs. I'm guessing it was his basement. I just realize that there were a lot of cars. Expensive cars. Like Mercedes, Lamborghini, just name it.

"OH, MY GOD!!! Is that all yours?" I asked.

"hehemm." He replies.

We walk to the house, I was so amazed by it. The room was big. I wish I was awake when we enter the house.

He places me on the chair of a coffee table. The coffee table was set so we can see the view outside, but it was covered by a piece of glass.

He removes his coat. He struggles to unknot his tie so I walk to him and help him to remove it. After it was removed, he unbuttons a couple of buttons of his shirt.

"What do you want to eat? My chef can cook anything for you" he asked

"I don't want to eat" I reply. For a while silence took over us until I asked a question that made me regret.

"Are you single?"

"To be honest. I used to be married. Um, no I am still married to a woman."

"Where is she now? OH, MY GOD!!! Are you cheating on your wife with me." I say in surprise.

"Nope, she left me without any notes or anything. She just left me." He stated while he looked directly into my eyes like he was finding something.

I see the pain in his eyes. It made me feel the pain that he goes through.

I embrace him in a hug. He hides his face in my neck. When we let go he patted my hair but more like he is messing with it. 

"Your bangs are so adorable," he says as he patted my bangs

After a solid minute, a maid came into the room with a plate of fried rice. She puts the plate in the middle of the table.

"Let's eat," Daniel says. He starts to dig into the food. OH, MY GOD, I am lying if I say he didn't sexy when he's eating.

He raises his spoon that is full of rice and fed it to me. I didn't open my mouth because I don't want to eat.

"Open your mouth," he says in a sweet tone, but I still close my mouth and shake my head.

"Obey me, baby, don't make it hard for you" he raises his voice a little and I still close my mouth.

"I SAY OPEN UP!!" he says in a loud tone. He put his other hand on the back of my neck, that force me to open my mouth, while he shoves the spoon in my mouth.

For the last minute, he fed him and me with the food. When I want to feed myself, he'll take the spoon and say no.

We finish the food, drink some water. We were just chilling on the table. But it changes when I feel Daniel's hand on my thigh.

It didn't move or flinch.

"Want to watch a movie he asked?" He asked.

"Um yeah, let's watch a movie," I say

"In the theater or in my room?" he asked

"OH MY GOD!!!! You have a personal theater?" I asked

"Yeah. It's on the second floor," he answered. I was so excited, but I remember I have school tomorrow.

"AHH!!! Wrong timing, I have school tomorrow and It's pretty late outside. Can I go home now?" I asked

"What you're going home? But I thought we're going to have a sleepover. Oh well, let's bring you home." He says

"No, I can take the cab. It's fine." I say

"No, you're not, it's dark outside what could go wrong?" he says.

"It's fine. You don't have to" I say

"How many times should I tell you don't resist?" he raises his voice. I am so scared of what's going to happen.

He then approaches me and held my wrist tightly. The place he holds was the same place as before, where he left a buries.

I flinch in pain but he didn't stop. His grip began tighter and it's starting to hurt even more. Tears start to form in my eyes. I'm not those type of person who'll scream. I cannot express my emotion that easy.

We went to the first place where he arranges all his collection of cars.

He grabs a car key and unlocks a Mercedes Benz s65 AMG. He shoves me into the passenger seat. I start to massage my wrist. It hurts so bad.

I was still massaging my wrist when he entered the car. I hide my wrist cause I'm pretty sure he doesn't know he left it.

Before he starts driving, he looked at me, and he knew I was hiding my wrist. He grabs my arm, so I can show my wrist.

I pull my arms back, so he won't see it.

"let me see it" he demands

"No, it's fine," I say. His grip became tighter. He role the sleeves of my hoodie, just to show enough of my bruised wrist.

I flinch in pain as he touches it. It hurt twice than the first one.

"I'm sorry baby girl I didn't mean it" he apologizes

"Ya, Ya, it's fine. I'm okay" I say

He then embraces me with a warm hug. He patted my hair, while my hands are around his waist.

"Okay, let's start driving," he says and we remove our self from the hug, he then starts to drive. We hold hands as he drives the car to my house.

I drifted myself to sleep while holding his hand. It was so easy to sleep because how comfortable is the seat. 

YESS!!!! Chapter 4 us up. hope y'll enjoy the update. In this story, Daniel is a rough character. He's a bipolar, a minute he's nice and sweet, the next minute he'll go insane. I hope you'll like him. Thank you for reading don't forget to leave a comment and don't forget to vote

-xoxo-