Chapter 15

Jeon Jungkook POV

Jimin just came back from what I told him to. I looked at Jimin he nodded. I smiled he smiled back and sat down. I looked at Jisoo she was looking around still dumbfounded. "Can't believe you didn't hesitate to drug her" Tae said. "Hyung I rather be with her when she's not like her old psychotic self" I said. They all nodded. "Jisoo-ah" I said and kissed her cheek. "N-ne Kookie?" She said and smiled. My heart fluttered. She's so cute. "Are you okay?" I asked her and smiled. "Ne" she replied. "Why is she so innocent?" Jin said frustrated with his little sister's innocent behaviour. "Yah Jisoo" Jin said and looked at Jisoo. "Ne oppa?" Jisoo replied. "Why the hell?!" Jin yelled. "She never called us oppa" Namjoon said. "Hyung, You should be grateful she's not deadly anymore" I said. "Yeah but she's still silent" Tae said. "It's better than having her hating us" Tae said. Jin and Namjoon nodded in agreement. "Yo Namjoon hyung look at those girls over there" Jimin said. "Let's go" Namjoon said and pulled Jimin with him. I swinged my arms onto Jisoo's shoulder. Jin was glaring at my hand. "We're married anyways" I said. He calmed down a little. Jisoo was literally so quiet. She didn't even spoke a word. Seems like that drug really did helped.

Flashback

"Jungkook-ah" Mr Kim said. "Ne?" I said. "Make sure to give her this shot" he said. He gave me a suitcase full of syringes. "Don't worry that's just to make her high and trust me she won't act like a bitch she already is" he said and smirked. I nodded my head. "Take care of her" he said again. "I will Mr. Kim" I said. "Call me dad" he said again. I smiled. "I trust you to change her from a crazy psychopath to a normal mafia who doesn't kill innocent people" he said. "I will dad" I replied. He smiled at me. "That drug effect will slowly subside after 2 days and when it does you have to give her another shot before it completely subsides. It'll take about a year for her to change into an innocent flower without those shots" he said. "Ne arraso" I replied. "You can go" he said. I bowed and left.

End of Flashback

I can't wait for the one year to pass. I really want a loving beautiful wife instead of a scary silent wife. I'll probably die anytime if I left her that way. I can't even bear to hurt her. Even one small scratch can make me feel like jumping of a bridge. I looked at Jisoo who was drinking alcohol. "Who gave her this?!" I yelled. "Yuju did" they said and raised their hands. I grabbed my gun that was hiding under my coat and shot the girl name Yuju. Everyone was startled by the loud 'bang' sound. But since all of them were mafias and drug dealers no one actually give a damn about that girl. Jisoo was completely drunk. "Clean up the mess. I'm going to sleep" I told the others and carried Jisoo to our room. I laid her down. "Yah! Who gave permissions for you to drink?!" I yelled. "Mianhae" she said and looked down at her feet. I can't even bear with her like this. Jeon Jungkook I know you fell deeply in love with her. I carried her and laid her down on the bed.

When I was about to lay beside of her my large bedroom door opened. "Jungkookie! Jimin got stabbed!" Jin yelled. "Mwo?!" I yelled back. I pushed them out of my room to let my queen to sleep. "What happened?!" I asked panicked. "I was talking to some girls and when I looked back I saw a guy wearing black with a black cap and black mask approached Jimin. I walked slowly to Jimin and I saw that guy from before had a knife I yelled then Jimin got stabbed. The person who stabbed him ran out" Namjoon explained. I looked at the knife. "Go investigate that knife" I said. Suga nodded and took the knife slowly out of Jimin's stomach. Jin started treating the wound and stitched it up. "Jimin hyung are you okay?" I asked. "Ne it doesn't actually hurt" he said and chuckled. We all face palmed. "Can't I be dramatic like Hoseok hyung?" He said. Hoseok playfully hit him.

"Hoseok hyung go investigate more about that guy from before with Namjoon hyung, Tae hyung go find some fingerprints with Suga hyung and Jin hyung take care of Jimin hyung" I said. "Whoa we have a great leader" Jin teased. Namjoon was the one people thought who was the leader but it's actually me. He only took my place to keep me safe. I know I have a nice hyung. That's why I only care about,

1. My dad and mom, Jisoo's dad and mom.
2. These 6 bastards also known as my hyungs
3. My beloved wife Kim Jisoo no I mean Jeon Jisoo

That's basically all I care. About my brother? I never actually cared about him. "Kookie!" Suga hyung yelled after barging into the room. "Mwo?!" I said annoyed. "You can't believe who this fingerprints belong to" he said. "And we found words on the knife" Suga hyung said and showed me pics.

'Take care of your wife, Kookie. I'll take her anytime'

That was written on the steel dragon knife. "The fingerprints belongs to ...."